Top 10 non bhp increasing or appearance enhancing modifications for the MK2 Leon

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
BRAKES !!!

These are not great on most models other than the Cupra.

Have done a few mods but the brakes are by far and away the best mod FULL STOP

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
BRAKES !!!

These are not great on most models other than the Cupra.

Have done a few mods but the brakes are by far and away the best mod FULL STOP

Absolutely right the best mod for a non-cupra at least is better brakes- you can carry more speed towards a bend or hazard if you know you have stopping power in reserve. If you take into account the reduced unsprung weight (4kg each side) you have a better steering/handling car you can drive faster and if you(obviously not YOU- as YOU never get it wrong) make an error in estimating the need to slow you can do more about it.[B)]

4seater

OT: Looking at doing some sus upgrades, i'm picking em off your list djhorace! But which mounts would you guys do first? ECS torque arm and neuspeed dog bone? Leave the rest for now or? Looking at getting a WALK/eibach sportlines/eibach arb's/neuspeed rear sway bar link/ + whatever mounts you lot convice me to buy?

I am going with OEM, its a diesel, and I already have enough vibrations. I don't want to make it worse with ploy mounts..

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Im looking at getting the VWR Lower Subframe mount for 2.0tdi waiting for VWR To respond

I also bought a Superpro Torque arm insert but it didnt fit, i have since found out that the PD170 Engine has a different mount to the rest and nobody does one for it yet

Anybody fitted Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar Links? are hey worth £150 odd or not

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Im looking at getting the VWR Lower Subframe mount for 2.0tdi waiting for VWR To respond

I also bought a Superpro Torque arm insert but it didnt fit, i have since found out that the PD170 Engine has a different mount to the rest and nobody does one for it yet

Anybody fitted Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar Links? are hey worth £150 odd or not

Id only fit the sway bar links if the oem ones fail ;).

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Suppose might aswell get me Moneys worth out of the old ones first :cartman:

VWR Subframe mount i feel next then

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.