K1 going...Being replaced with..

Kevo

Apr 12, 2003
staffs
Visit site
All in for the money i paid it has been a brilliant car, the interior lets it down but you can forgive that for the price difference to say the r32 for eg...
the outside still gets lots of looks even after 2 years. the car has never let me down....

Just time for a move and was almost about to sign for the new gti when an audi dealer called who i enquired with and after playing with the finance he got the payments not too far off so thought it would be rude not to, esp with the extra power and quattro..

Poverty

All in for the money i paid it has been a brilliant car, the interior lets it down but you can forgive that for the price difference to say the r32 for eg...
the outside still gets lots of looks even after 2 years. the car has never let me down....

Just time for a move and was almost about to sign for the new gti when an audi dealer called who i enquired with and after playing with the finance he got the payments not too far off so thought it would be rude not to, esp with the extra power and quattro..

extra power? You telling me you had the k1 for two years and you never got it mapped :ban:

You better map that S3 sir ;)

Kevo

Apr 12, 2003
staffs
Visit site
how much you get the s3 for then kevo?

Gotit through these guys mate,
www.carfile.net

maybe not quite the best price but very easy and dealt with the garage all the way, and like i said the finance worked out good, although on audi.net people seem to be getting around 8-10% i am very happy with the deal i got.

kev

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise