'01 Red Ibiza Cupra

charlie123ii

I have bought this little beauty after selling my 200bhp+ TDI Bora.

Plans are:

White Compomotive MOs
Coilovers
Milltek with 3" DP Decat
KO4
Water Injection
MRC Custom Map

Pics will follow later...

daves ibiza

I have bought this little beauty after selling my 200bhp+ TDI Bora.

Plans are:

White Compomotive MOs
Coilovers
Milltek with 3" DP Decat
KO4
Water Injection
MRC Custom Map

Pics will follow later...

nice pics would be good ;). i run run compomotives along with gazcupra on his red cupra looks the dogs danggleys lol

charlie123ii

i will when i get on here on my home pc as work block photobucket!! lol wanna sell ur MOs? ;) any pics of what they look like?

daves ibiza

at the right price bud i would search gazcuprablk have a look at his on his red one

charlie123ii

31012010392.jpg

Here it is as she stands atm

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset
Looking good mate, I'll have to have a little gander soon.

Mines going on the rollers at the start of march, and hopefully getting it Revo'd...Although I may have to speak with your brother. Let me know what you think.

Just got a myself a black cupra r spoiler to go on this weekend, to match the mirrors, cuffs and collars and all! ha

charlie123ii

Had a small change to my plan, update........

Put genuine discs and pads in as the previous owner kindly put halfroads brake parts in it.
Next fitted some 7.5x17" BBS CVs, Coilovers.
Looks good how it sits imo.
Oh and i binned the barry chrome forge DV for a black one lol bit picky!!

Also, today, took a trip to MRC Tuning in Banbury. Put it on the dyno and my "revo stage 2" gave me 173bhp!! LMFAO

Binned the Revo and got an MRC special, now 190bhp (down on power as exhaust is too restrictive)

Next buy is a full milltek and custom decatted DP, closely followed by 225 injectors and fuel pump upgrade, should see 240-250bhp then.

Boost *****......

P4170009.jpg

P4170015.jpg

P4170014.jpg

P4170013.jpg

Richy88

Looks clean mate!

You get the front end resprayed can't see any of my stone chips

liking the splitter always planned one and don't normally like non standard wheels but I think they look good!

Can't belive it's that low on power what you done to it used to beat most things! Even with that exhaust should see more then 190 on a ko3s

She looks great I'll add some pics of the s3 mate pure remapped ko4 power, great Fun!

What others plans you got

charlie123ii

sorry, update on the power, did a power run on the road (may i add a private road) lol
made 211BHP on 1.0BAR boost. got more in it but pointless with that chum exhaust.

no i havent got the front end resprayed, gave it some proper good TLC on the paintwork, looks good atm.

Yea it was low on power as it was "infected" with a crap map and the wastegate had been fiddled with to hold the boost but wasnt boosting at high revs, basically a cheap and rubbish map.

next plan is the 3" decat DP and milltek. Doug @ MRC should be onto that this week for me. :)

Jamesrowe

Feb 6, 2009
Dorset
Loving the car mate, looks nice and tidy! You'll have to take me for a spin sometime!! You got any pictures of the wheels you got?

charlie123ii

bit of an update, had a bit of spare time on my hands recently.....

decided on some major work....

08072010123.jpg

Wossner Pistons, re-bore to 1.9

01072010114.jpg

Rebuilt top end

09072010124.jpg

10072010133-001.jpg

Did some black detailing

oh and bought a new turbo and had exhaust manifold welded up as at some point in the poor cars life it was run too hot and cracked manifold and turbo hotside.

All good now and going to start running it in today.
doing 500 miles at low revs, then another 500 with increased revs,
Oil change, then gonna ease in the power!!

:)

charlie123ii

now its run in!! got a VR6 Clutch and lightened G60 flywheel in now.

Powerflex wishbone bushes are ordered

ordered some Siemens 630cc Injectors

on the hunt for a decent K04........

Also going to be strut-bracing and rear ARB very soon

coming along nicely

:)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members