• red / orange

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Lodgey180

WoOoOoOsShH
May 3, 2008
Middlesbrough
www.mootr.co.uk
Ive been planning on getting my wheels painted profesionaly but im struggling to decide on a colour.
its a yellow lcr currently on black lcr wheels.

do i
a - keep them black but done properlly
b - paint them white
c - paint them gray
d - paint them a crazy colour like orange / red

what you guys think ?

Jul 8, 2007
If i were to do mine id have to go Black, Just think black on yellow is sexy, Altho when mine are clean an bright they look perfect so realy no help at all :)

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
what about silver sparkles
tat052.jpg

tat053.jpg

tomb_smith

Hmmm, have already been thinking about refurbing my rims... :think:

Now you've got me thinking too.. :think:

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Dude.. Its gotta be White alloys. :D I'm a designer, trust me, it'll be 'THE SH1T' !! ;) lol Plus ther's too many yellow cars with black alloys around.... be different..

Jamesrowe

Feb 6, 2009
Dorset
I want to get mine refurbed on my onvi yellow LCR, and wanted to get them sprayed black as well!! Seen one the other day and it looked the dogs b*llocks!!!

Lodgey180

WoOoOoOsShH
May 3, 2008
Middlesbrough
www.mootr.co.uk
mine are already black but there fading/going dull.
i do like being different and there is 3 lcr's with black wheels round middlesbrough.
i do like the white idea but like dan said there a biatch to keep spanking..
hmmmm its a tuff choice..

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Go with silver, they look the nuts when nice and clean, the only problem with black wheels is when looking at the car from a distance it looks like there are no wheels on the car, i agree that black on yellow is really nice (i would think that though).

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I voted for black, if you aren't bothered about staying original then I would definitely go for black on a LCR, just because the red calipers will look ace behind the wheels.

JamJay

California Bound
I have a horrid addiction to individuality. Ok so my wheels aren't a million times different to some others but no-one else has the same colour, i'm also thinking along the same lines for the exhaust and going custom because at the rate we're all going on here, we'll all have BlueFlame & Millteks fitted and the cars will all sound like clones (plus I think they're too quiet).

So I say do it, go for something mental that matches your personality but don;t cross the border where it'll just look w@nk.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.