Hidden functions of climatronic

W1MATEO

Do you know that in all of cars equipped in climatronic there are 78 hidden functions. Climatronic is directly connected to car's CPU. You may see your real speed (it is diffrent than these on our meters average of 10 km/h). On picture below I will write how to enter these special secret functions.

First you have look at climatronic. I have numbered buttons to make this presentation easier.
1.jpg

You have to press button no. 1 and in the same time press button no. 2
Than you have to see word 1c as on the picture under text.

2.jpg

Than using keys no.3 you have to go to word 17c

3.jpg

Than you have to press button no.1 Then you will see number zero.
This is CPU speedometer. I am looking for descriptions of the restr of functions. I konw that one of them is a pressure of turbo in your car showed in bars.

4.jpg

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
have a search as there is a FULL list somewhere

LOADS of options

but trust me you will soon get bored

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
available as an accessory from SEAT - but be clever and paint em like they did

LOL

SATIN SILVER - or colour code???

there is some
JE design kits out there too

W1MATEO

I know that this is a function from audi. If ibiza cupra has climatronic made for audi it should works properly.

And about silver brushed aluminium surrounds - I did it on myself.
I have coloured all of plastic parts in my car. Now I am changing original velour upholstery on leather one. I am creating combination of black and cream. I have made many changes in my car if you want I can attach some pictures. Among other things I have made blue illumination under a car and inside too. I have used many diodes to create special lighting effects.

runepehrsson

abd codes to the clima system

i have the complete code list to the system but i have them only in swedish so if any on want to have it just mail me on [email protected]

W1MATEO

There is not a full list. I have 78 options in my climatronic and there is just 61. And not everything is in order. Somethimes noumbers of menus are not ok.

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
There is not a full list. I have 78 options in my climatronic and there is just 61. And not everything is in order. Somethimes noumbers of menus are not ok.

Have you come up with anything better....

Newer version of the same tech doc here, but bear in mind this is for a USA spec A4 so may be a few codes that are different.

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/int6.shtml

095mgt

How can i access these functions on an alhambra?
I tried to press "fan down+temp colder+econ" at the same time. I saw this on a net search.
Nothing happens!

DGW

Here is another Climatronic code list - this time for the US Passat GLX: http://www.b5glx.com/

I have 3 other code lists - all different - from which it would appear that each make, and maybe even model, in the VAG range has its own code list.

DGW

Originally posted by runepehrsson
do you have the codes for seat ibiza cupra 01 i wood luv to have it
:p

Sorry, no. Skoda owners would like the list for their cars, just as SEAT owners would too, but the only lists I have found posted on the web are for VWs and Audis - US and German spec. Unfortunately there are enough differences between them to make them of little value to us. I will keep looking.

Denis

RobertWe

Found any Alhambra clima codes?

How can i access these functions on an alhambra?
I tried to press "fan down+temp colder+econ" at the same time. I saw this on a net search.
Nothing happens!

Same situation, have you found any codes, and how to access?? Would be just grate!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members