hi all , i need help lol ..

mrmo12

:) hi all my name is mo and i just need to ask u all a q about my new seat ibiza 2003 model

my enginn managment iight was on when i got this car and today the light start to flash and then the car just lost power and the engin was really moving badlly and making a funny noice then it whent normal then the light strat to flash again and the car had no power then it whent back to normal ...

can u plese give me some advice to see what i have to do and what it can be ..

thank u all

mo::)

mrmo12

hi mate ,
that i will def do !
yes it is !
do uknow why ?

mrmo12

hi all ,
sorry about the late reply
well did put it on the machine wich cost me £30 at kwik fit wich its not as bad as wa seat whanted to charge me wich is £ 100 plus vat ! they love saying that dealers ! lol
it came up with one of my silinders wich in normal talk is a my coil pack no2 so to be safe i changed all 3 of them including new spark plugs wich i did not need to as my mechanic sed but hey i thu why not .. SO 3 BARND NEW COIL PAKS AND 3 BRAND NEW SPARK PLUGS ! AND THE CAR WAS FINE FOR 2H AND THE LIGHT WHENT AWAY .. BUT IT CAME BACK ON !!! car still drives ok i say 80% but still not proforming as it should be plus the engin is still shaking a little ! PLUS THE LIGHT IS BACK ON !

SO BOYS .. WHAT DO U THINK IT IS ????

tyranical

Apr 13, 2008
Have you looked at replacing your computer keyboard as it appears to be well and truely knackered. That won't fix your car but it might help people interpret your posts.

If the lights back on, get it plugged in again and see what codes come up, you can speculate on any number of things as to what it is, the computers going to give you a more accurate idea than anyone on here who only know what your telling them.

mrmo12

hello mate , thanks for ur advice

i did change all 3 coil paks with brand new ones and out 3 brand new sparkplugs too the light whent away but around 2h latter it came back on and it still is ! car drives ok but i say not as well as it should do !

thank u

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.