Gezmeister's Seat Leon Cupra - Now gone :( replaced with a lexus :)

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Cool, i've still got to fit the turbo oulet pipe and pancake pipe from my 5 piece turbo hose kit, plus i have T.I.P and upper and lower breather hoses, so fingers crossed its one of those

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Recognise these mate? :D

99519358.jpg

They don't go over golf GTI calipers either :cartman:

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Went and collected my new wheels from Karlw today (cheers mate) .

Gonna get them powdercoated next month, then tyres month after that if i have enough money left over from paying car tax

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
You and me both mate. After doing a bit of research, it appears these are BSA 359's, not CAM. Looks like someone has slapped a set of CAM centre caps on. Not that it bothers me, its the degign i wanted, so i'm happy :D

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Went to Wilco today and picked up a Meguiars Quik Clay Kit, seeing as the weather has picked up a bit.

Here's the car after just a good wash and rinse

Picture119.jpg

Pretty clean, but loads of tar marks on the bottom of the doors, some on the top of the doors and plenty on the boot

Megs quick detailer

Picture126.jpg

Megs clay

Picture127.jpg

Going by the instructions, it wants you to use the whole 50g bar, but i used maybe a 1/3 on the whole car

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Finally got round to fitting this today, what a pain in the arse! Old one came off after about 10 mins, spent nearly 2 hours fiddling with the new one to no avail.

Massive thanks goes to Lee for helping at such short notice straight after he finished work, cheers mate :D

Pic of the new silicone turbo intake pipe

CMTIP.jpg

Old crappy restrictive one

Photo0010.jpg

And all fitted

Photo0011.jpg

Photo0012.jpg

Other hoses you can see there are from another job i did today, the n249 bypass. Just need a bolt to plug the old dump valve hose, and i can take it for a test drive :)

Last edited:

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Wheels are back from the powdercoaters

Picture024-2.jpg

Whats everyone's thoughts on how to get the lip all polished? They have quite a bit of tape where they covered up the lip

Picture025-1.jpg

I've got a dremel multi tool thingy so that will help, and a few sheets of different grade sandpaper and plenty of autosol, but anyone got any tips?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise