I gone an ordered a Ibiza Cupra

2010cupra

Ordered a Furia (Grey) Ibiza Cupra two weeks ago, thinking it would take a few weeks for delivery. It was waiting at the docks and arrived at the dealers last week. Due to pick her up on Friday. The Cupra looks great, even without preprep - Clean and polish.

Will post pics when I have enough posts.

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
Hi welcome to the site mate, i take it yours wasnt a factory build? thats very quick delivery! ive been waiting a month now :( god knows how many more ive got. should be here 23rd june. either way enjoy your car buddy and post a few pics for us all. some great guys here and lots of info.

2010cupra

We went to one dealer who didn't want the sale, but they said there was a factory build at the docks. So went to the dealership where my son went, mentioned the car, and the deal went through. If you are on Facebook I have some pics there.

2010cupra

Standard car....Quick Delivery

Nick

You are one of the reasons we choose the car, saw yours on the forum. Thanks

Nigel

2010cupra

Standard Car - Quick delivery

These cars are fun! What options did you go for?
We went for the colour and just by chance there was one at the docks. Only extras, reversing censors, being fitted at dealership. Can't wait only a few days now........This will mean not having to use the lads Boca as much.......

2010cupra

Been driving a Boc a bit

woop woop fair play bud, your goin to love the cupra! :D
Yes looking forward to the Cupra, had the chance to drive a Boc. What a great car that is, especially the gearbox. Instant repsonse everytime and I do like the hill control. It is a car that gives you a grin factor everytime you drive it........
Am considering booking a session on a testrack, just to see what it will do. Took a BMW M5 on the same track last year, same type of gearbox, but a top speed of 170 mph......

northernmonkey

The gearbox is indeed great...really good response however you want to drive the car be it casual or bust its balls lol

Iv'e also become so used to the hill hold control as well, I don't think I could trust myself just holding a manual car in gear on the handbrake now :happy:

2010cupra

The gearbox is indeed great...really good response however you want to drive the car be it casual or bust its balls lol

Iv'e also become so used to the hill hold control as well, I don't think I could trust myself just holding a manual car in gear on the handbrake now :happy:

I know the feeling, the supercharger being on all the time, but when does the turbo kick in. I know from the Boc, the exhaust makes that lovely rasp !

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.