What do you guys use for...Bugs on the windscreen?

22ssingh

May 10, 2010
ROCHESTER, KENT
Bugs on the windscreen? Ok may sound funny, but I drive on the motorway everyday and I always get bugs etc on the windscreen and the front part of the car, if it was a little then I wouldn't care, but I got a lot, imagine my car been washed and looks mint, but then 1 trip to work and the front of my car is full of bugs n crap [:@]

what's the best thing to use to clean that stuff off?

Also is there anyway to prevent that from happening?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
I use this, when I can be bothered :)

mike081-1.jpg

tackleberry83

Mar 24, 2008
surbiton surrey
What do you guys use for...

Or what I used on the motorbike crash helmet a towel that was put in hot/boiling water and lay it over the area to soften the bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 1, 2010
Leicester
i use bug blitz the get the annoying little shits off the car.

Spray on leave for two and wipe off.

You can get some wipes from halfruads but never used them.

John007

Apr 17, 2005
Cambs
Trafic film remover is very good, although the best thing is the reverse side of a megs lambs wool wash mit, it is a black mesh that cleans them off effortlessly.

tiresmokindad

Bugs on the windscreen? Ok may sound funny, but I drive on the motorway everyday and I always get bugs etc on the windscreen and the front part of the car, if it was a little then I wouldn't care, but I got a lot, imagine my car been washed and looks mint, but then 1 trip to work and the front of my car is full of bugs n crap [:@]

what's the best thing to use to clean that stuff off?

Also is there anyway to prevent that from happening?

I think there is a way to prevent that from happening. You should spray flavored insecticide so that the bugs will surely get out. Try it. :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.