Audi TT seats into LC

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
:help:

Have used the search but not found anything concrete.

Looking at getting a set of Audi TT seats for my LC, but want to know if either the front or rears are a straight fit? I'm thinking no for the rears, but optimistic about the fronts :)

Any info will be greatly received

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Don't think they will fit, rears definitely wont, i am sure the floor pan is different, i know the Mk4 Golf / Bora and older S3 will fit never heard of the TT ones fitting though.

Wardy TDi

Leon searching....
Apr 27, 2006
Manchester
I reckon they'll fit. I know someone who fitted them to a Fabia, for example. That needed alteration to the rails, but I'm 90+% sure you won't need any alteration here as the basic floorpan is the same between the Mk1 Leon and Mk1 TT.

Steve

ivo098

Apr 29, 2009
Bulgaria
I am also interested if the fronts are straight bolt on. S3 seats are harder to find compared to the TT seats here in Bulgaria.

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I thought the early TT's were mark 4 golfs, as are the mark 1 leons? The later ones would be trouble, but I would be fairly confident that the early ones would fit straight in. Get the mounting rails as well, even if they are different they should still mount to the chassis using the same holes.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.