h0tr0x white LCR

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
last night my exhaust decided to fall apart! the back box was connected to the middle section by some sort of heat wrap tape, no clamps or anything!! that decided to let go and sound like a tank :)

took it to my mate and he did me proud, cutting various bits off, fitting a custom bit of pipe which enabled me to get a proper clamp and new hangers and make it all snug! was hoping i didnt need a new backbox as the bumper has been smoothed and dont want the hassle of having to customise a backbox to get it to fix. happy now i know its sorted and not gonna go again and it didnt cost me much, pic of the finished job..

exhaust.jpg

Moshymosh

Mar 2, 2010
Poole, Dorset
no i love cleaning thatswhy im so pissed off with my car as it has paint fade so there not alot i can do with it can polish it and make it look reli nice as it just looks crap haha

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
Just updating with some better quality pics from a little dub meet in town earlier in the week, excuse the condensation in the headlight (anyone else suffer from this?) i have dried it out now :)

dubmeet3.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
cheers lads

aww jake :) you don't need to worry about it being looked after, not a stone chip on it since i've had it!

(it has munched a splitter though but thats been replaced)

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Such a great car, I remember reading the build and its great to see it still mint.

Just looks so so right!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.