dpf exhaust

graham463

Apr 12, 2010
tewkesbury
hi all have a quick question, i have found out how to remove my dpf filter and so the light doesn't come on too.

does any one know where i can get just the exhaust from.
or are the 140hdi's have the same exhaust as the 170hdi

thanks

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
milltek do a delete pipe, about 300 quid. check jbs's website.

and what is your secret to not making the light go on?

Ive had the DPF removed with JBS group buy they had on for £600 ish

Taipan

Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
hi all have a quick question, i have found out how to remove my dpf filter and so the light doesn't come on too.

thanks

Unless you're an experienced mapper then you are going to have problems. Even the experienced guys have problems with dpf removal. Good luck to you though

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)

thanks

There is a difference between getting the light not to come on and mapping out the whole regeneration process. A DPF car will do a regen quite often without you ever noticing, it only starts displaying the light if the first regen didn't complete properly (i.e. too low revs - short journeys etc).

If you are removing the DPF, then the whole process needs to be mapped out .. something i think only 1 mapper has managed to achieve successfully so far?

Would'nt worry about the 140 pipe, you can buy a DPF delete pipe for about £300 notes.

JBS Sales

Hi Guys,

This is true we do offer the DPF removal pipe for the 170PPD front wheel drive models.

I have fixed this on the JBS link below:-
http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/product/3102/downpipe-and-dpfdelete

As most of the other guys have mentioned, you would require a DPF delete software to run this removal pipe properly whilst ensuring the vehicle doesn't do into regeneration once the DPF has been removed as this can cause some great issues.

For this application we use the Custom-Code DPF delete phase 2 software which has seen some great power figures gained by SeatCupra.net memeber alone!!

I have listed the package deals we offer for this service on the link below.
http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/listing/201/diesel-dedpf?show=all

Hope this is of some use to you!

Many thanks

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor.

graham463

Apr 12, 2010
tewkesbury
i put this up as i have seen what some tuning companies have done. just put a resistor in the plug of the dpf (and when i get mine done), if i found that was all someonne done i whould not be a happy bunny

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
i put this up as i have seen what some tuning companies have done. just put a resistor in the plug of the dpf (and when i get mine done), if i found that was all someonne done i whould not be a happy bunny

JBS dont do this, i've read that even though the Sensors may never reach the threshold of the regen, the car will do a programmed regen every 300-400 miles so how are you going to stop this....

Like JBS have said you need to alter map to get rid of the DPF regen program altogether

I wouldnt do it if i was you, you are just going to cost yourself money!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members