ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
defo take the S out, makes life easier, just give it alot of time to dry coz if it aint dry it will smear onto the S on the way back in. i used a tin of colour matched car paint and a paintbrush, easy mod if you are patient, which im not lol, thanks for the comments.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
pretty impressed with myself, had like a half tank and went an 80-84 miles round trip to greenock (mainly motorway), came a different way home (through largs) which is less motorway more just back roads, got home and only used a 1/4 tank, was driving sensibly and just tried to keep revs low. now sitting at like 104 miles i think and just a notch under 1/4, expecting tht wee light soon tho, maybe next 5-10 miles, still impressed aha

DonniD1991

Big Donni
Mar 6, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
howdo scott

was just reading through your thread car is awsome by the way you ought to be proud of it
anyway just wondered if you still had your old passenger side headlight the single one
cheers
andrew

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
pretty impressed with myself, had like a half tank and went an 80-84 miles round trip to greenock (mainly motorway), came a different way home (through largs) which is less motorway more just back roads, got home and only used a 1/4 tank, was driving sensibly and just tried to keep revs low. now sitting at like 104 miles i think and just a notch under 1/4, expecting tht wee light soon tho, maybe next 5-10 miles, still impressed aha

Awesome :) sounds like the new petrol pump thing has worked well. Taking it easy helps a lot too. It is hard not to be heavy footed with the 1.2 though as you do need to push it. It's all good though :D

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
howdo scott

was just reading through your thread car is awsome by the way you ought to be proud of it
anyway just wondered if you still had your old passenger side headlight the single one
cheers
andrew

thanks bud, no it sold a while ago.

Awesome :) sounds like the new petrol pump thing has worked well. Taking it easy helps a lot too. It is hard not to be heavy footed with the 1.2 though as you do need to push it. It's all good though :D

nah tbh, i dont think the fuel sender was broken, i think its just me being more careful thats making the difference

milburnj

Nov 21, 2009
Hi just had a look though every think that has been done to your car looks rear good and come a long way, might have to get some of your ideas as only got a mk4 1.4 my self

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
update:

* coolent leak hopefully fixed (thanks to my bro)
* got my strut brace refitted (thanks to my bro)
* going to touch up engine cover tomorrow (hopefully) myself :p
* thanks to MrNorma, his bro will hopefully be kitting me out with brand new chequereds
* show plates ordered

that should be me pretty much set for national :D

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
just yesterday, my 2002!!!! ibiza ticked over 36000 miles :p

milage001.jpg

also got my na na na na na na na na show plates!! in today (in the form of batman font lol)

milage003.jpg

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
just yesterday, my 2002!!!! ibiza ticked over 36000 miles :p

milage001.jpg

also got my na na na na na na na na show plates!! in today (in the form of batman font lol)

milage003.jpg

Nice milage mate, very impressive for an 02/52. Mine (2003/52) is close to 85k lol

Whoa, those plates look amazing. If only you could use them on the road heh, be great for meetups though

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
car has only ever been owned by me and the previous owner. who used to be a family meber to the guy jamie bicket who owned bickets where i bought the car. wasnt driven much soo milage was low at 16400 when i bought it in 2007. so ive done like 22000 miles since passing in nov 2007. records show more owners as we swapped it into my mums name after purchase for insurance reasons then back to mine when i could insure it as main driver. so i think it shows 4 owners but is really just 2 myself being 2nd

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.