DONNID's eclipse blue ibiza 1.2 New pictures !!!!

DonniD1991

Big Donni
Mar 6, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
though i would do a reader ride thread to show everyone my motor.
av had the car for around a year and a half now and didn't start modding it till bout 6 mounth ago its a working progress still have a long list of mods i would like
No power mods really as its only a 1.2 just asthetic really

dont be afraid to tell me what you think and please give me some ideas also as i am open to advice and suggestions

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

PLease Comment :D

Last edited:

Vlad_TNS

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest RO
I like it.You should try changing the front grills with the FR ones. I like what you did with the Seat logo....lookin' really good.

Last edited:

StokeyBen

Looks sweet mate, you have helped me to decide on painting the badge now
You got any pics of the back ?
& you getting any honeycomb grille's ? think it might finish off the front nicely

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
New wheels current not to my tase (Sorry) Prefere more standard ones, Side skits needed as the deep front bumper looks odd without them , And colour coded / black mirror covers silver again not my cup of tea, cant see the back end but im guessing u need, Fr rear bumper , lights ,and an over / twin exahust? other than that nice car =]

Jayunior

What rims and size did you use and did you need to modify the car in any way for them to fit properly

DonniD1991

Big Donni
Mar 6, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Didn't need to modify the car atall they just fitted straight on

i like my alloys but their a bit chavvy so was thinking of getting some audi s3 alloys
would really set it off i think.

just got the fog lights wired up today for £35 so am canny chuffed with that and got some fr grilles put in aswell makes the front end look alot better i think, even tho it is such a subtle mod

will puts some photos of it up asap, oh and painting the wing mirror covers on saturday
gunna have them ford galaxcy gray hmmm

DonniD1991

Big Donni
Mar 6, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Think the car looks great mate :D not sure on the mirror caps think they'd look better colour coded.
Love the colour :drool:

Cheers matey a haven't updated in a while car has changed a little bit al have to get some pics up. aye the clolour is awsome a never used to like it but after a good wash and if the sun hits it theres no other colour like it.

al have to get some new pics up of it

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Thanks mate :D it never really got attention until I finally got round to fitting the bumper. It looks cracking now, i'm looking to get honeycomb grilles for the centre section too, should finish it off nicely.

I adore that colour though, quite rare on the mk4 and the alloys go well too. I love 2-colour alloys

DonniD1991

Big Donni
Mar 6, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks mate :D it never really got attention until I finally got round to fitting the bumper. It looks cracking now, i'm looking to get honeycomb grilles for the centre section too, should finish it off nicely.

I adore that colour though, quite rare on the mk4 and the alloys go well too. I love 2-colour alloys

a know a love the colour its a pig to keep clean but its worth it when you see the end result

i am in the middle of refurbing my alloys because the winter took its toll on the lips of me alloys but should be as good as new soon enough

looking good i like alot !! apart from the rabbit tooth front numberplate ;)

cheers lads am gunna up date tomorrow get some new pictures as its changed a bit

cheers for the comments tho lads really appreciate them

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Wow, that looks even better. Those centre grills look nice, did you have to take off the bumper to fit them? i really need to get some soon heh

I usually hate tinted lights but those seem to suit the car. Keep up the good work mate

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.