Will anyone miss their Cupra's when they sell up?

Poverty

i know what you mean there, awe a get is "that you spending more money on that bloody car" what dose she know anyway!!

You guys need to siphon off a few quid each month into a secret pot or account for the car, then you will be stage 2 plus in no time.

My car will be broken up around december jan time I think, depending on when S tronic TTRS' hit shores, and I will be selling my mods on cheap! Bargains to be had imo ;)

BAGZ

Oct 8, 2009
bathgate west lothian
You guys need to siphon off a few quid each month into a secret pot or account for the car, then you will be stage 2 plus in no time.

My car will be broken up around december jan time I think, depending on when S tronic TTRS' hit shores, and I will be selling my mods on cheap! Bargains to be had imo ;)

well pm me first before you put them up in the for sale section :D

InfernalBadger

Sep 6, 2006
Berkshire

Tempting :D

Although I did work out I can actually afford a brand new Audi R8 (V8) but I think the wife would notice if we suddenly couldn't afford to buy a house, lol :D

I'm hoping the new 3.0T S4's drop in price a bit more over the next year, at the moment only the Evo or 335i seems viable.

JayCee

Apr 8, 2010
Isle of Man
Tempting :D
I can actually afford a brand new Audi R8 (V8) but I think the wife would notice if we suddenly couldn't afford to buy a house, lol :D

haha! I remember before we bought our current house, I had enough cash put away for a new M3 (sorry, that should have said deposit for house.... :()

Love my Cupra, just passed 1k miles and it gets better each week. Now wondering how to get the air intake and exhaust past my better half....

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
I actually do worry I will miss the k1 once I have the TTRS for some reason which is odd. Just shows how good the stage 2 plus car is. Wouldnt ever miss a standard car though.

Oh and some more bits on the GTR that I forgot about.

You have a 12 page warranty doc to sign about running in and the amount of revs and speed in which mode you will do between this mileage and that. The on board system records all the driving info to hard drive so you cant hide anything.
Also if you track the car you have to have it serviced immediately afterwards.

So just imagine if you loose it on public roads, every bit of data will be on the hard drive that could incrimate you. Yes VAG cars hold some data, but not as extensive as the GTR.

lol gets better, definately wont get one of those later then, maybe thats why its "cheap" compared to cars its faster than? compensate for the running costs....

mate you have to take me out in your car some time before you get rid so i can see what all the fuss about stage 2+ is...

lets sort a date! lol

Poverty

lol gets better, definately wont get one of those later then, maybe thats why its "cheap" compared to cars its faster than? compensate for the running costs....

mate you have to take me out in your car some time before you get rid so i can see what all the fuss about stage 2+ is...

lets sort a date! lol

Well when are you free, I can do pretty much anyday of the week after 8pm, or anytime on most sundays!

I have only had my Leon Cupra for 7 month and only don 4200km. It is dead now and I miss it very much.

Now I am looking for a Cupra r instead. Only problem is that the Cupra r isn’t approved for towing. (In Denmark we do not have twin center exhaust) I badly want a Cupra again.

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
Well when are you free, I can do pretty much anyday of the week after 8pm, or anytime on most sundays!

kind of you mate prob is getting to you... its not tooooooo far but its still a little bit of a treck. unless you wanna come to me and i will give you some petrol money ? lol

JamJay

California Bound
I have only had my Leon Cupra for 7 month and only don 4200km. It is dead now and I miss it very much.

Now I am looking for a Cupra r instead. Only problem is that the Cupra r isn’t approved for towing. (In Denmark we do not have twin center exhaust) I badly want a Cupra again.

Isn't buying a new car in Denmark quite ridiculous given that you have to pay almost the total value of the car in tax, meaning essentially you'd pay the equivalent of £40,000 or x2 Cupra R's over here in the U.K?

TubbyTwo

Taking a break from JDM..
Jan 27, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
Originally Posted by Poverty View Post
I actually do worry I will miss the k1 once I have the TTRS for some reason which is odd. Just shows how good the stage 2 plus car is. Wouldnt ever miss a standard car though.

Oh and some more bits on the GTR that I forgot about.

You have a 12 page warranty doc to sign about running in and the amount of revs and speed in which mode you will do between this mileage and that. The on board system records all the driving info to hard drive so you cant hide anything.
Also if you track the car you have to have it serviced immediately afterwards.

So just imagine if you loose it on public roads, every bit of data will be on the hard drive that could incrimate you. Yes VAG cars hold some data, but not as extensive as the GTR.

There are ways and means to turn that off ;)

so many aftermarket remaps available from new.

The price of a cupra r as a normal car with xenon, sat nav, leather seats and twin exhaust. Alle extras in denmark. Is about 56000£ for a normal car and a yearly tax of 448£.

You can also buy it as a van for 41000£ but then you do not have the rear seats and you have to pay an yearly tax of 1014,62£

It is very expensive to buy a new car in denmark. That is why we have so many old cars in denmark.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
I still miss both my Ibiza's, and the Leon PD150 I had......if you've been a real SEAT enthusiast, don't expect to forget about them after selling up...trust me!

People often stare at the Mustang, but if there is a K1 or a smart looking FR/Cupra on the motorway, I check it out, that doesn't half confuse the passengers/driver of the SEAT! :D

Mike

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.