new bbs ch reps (2nd time round)

luke_h

Aug 2, 2009
how have you got on ? i am in the same boat orded 5mm way to small did you 15mm fit ok or did they stick out?
think i will be ok mine have 215's fitted with a little stretch

LCR_Tom

15mm ones fit and cleared the brakes with quite a bit of room but looked like they were going to stick out a bit much for me, although it was just the wheel with no tyre and still on the jack so might not look so bad on the ground, still waiting for my 12mm spacers to come from dpm so i can try them.

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
tried mine on for size today. 10mm spacer fitted but had a 1mm clearance on the brembo, to close for my liking, so im going to order 15mm spacer. one thing i would say, the wheels didnt stick out with a 10mm spacer, so im thinking 15mm will be perfect :).

tom when the car is let down off the jack the top of the wheels will go in a bit.

as you can see from the pic the wheel did fit on with 10mm spacer, but im not too keen on the 1mm clearance.

forgot 1 thing sam the tyre:lol::cartman:

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
any chance you could get one of these rims on some scales Sam.

I'd be keen to no how much they weigh. I was told by someone that they're pretty light.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
yes m8 no probs. they seem pretty light. and wayne i dont like tyre as they dont last long enought so i thought its time i stop wasting my money on rubber :p

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
tried mine on for size today. 10mm spacer fitted but had a 1mm clearance on the brembo, to close for my liking, so im going to order 15mm spacer. one thing i would say, the wheels didnt stick out with a 10mm spacer, so im thinking 15mm will be perfect :).

tom when the car is let down off the jack the top of the wheels will go in a bit.

as you can see from the pic the wheel did fit on with 10mm spacer, but im not too keen on the 1mm clearance.

Here you go mate here's an "after" shot :lol::lol: and a bit of inspiration

dsc5066y.jpg

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Aye. Mine was so god damn low though with the 215 tyres it wasn't practical.

They are one sexy wheel though.

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
so you did the swop for some lcr wheels then?

Indeed mate.

It was either:

run the car low and not be able to get anywhere (but look **** hot)

OR

run the car higher but make the car look **** (sacrilege!)

so no I have 40s on the lcr wheels and it has raised the car up to a drivable height :D

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Mine definately must have a different et mate ive only had to use 5mm spacers heres a side shot of mine:D:D
100_0093.jpg

swoosh your reps are different. mine have a little hole between each stud and yours dont. i have just noticed that :(

wayne they will be on as soon as i get one of my locking wheel nut off, needs drilling out, should be done on saturday morning, i hope

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.