It's the little things...

MST

Mar 15, 2008
Picked a set of these valve caps up for myself and a set for my Dad as an additional Father's Day present off eBay this morning:

8jilnc

Not bad for a fiver, in fact I've just emailed the seller to see if he could make some Bocanegra "B" logo ones up for me.

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
i used to have nice alloy valve caps but the local kids kept nicking them to put on their bikes, so i gave up and got a load of plastic ones off ebay for nothing - lighter anyway.:(

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
I'll be flogging a couple of the locking types the Seat logos for a fiver in the next week or so..

MST

Mar 15, 2008
I only ordered them this morning so I haven't received them yet, hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

Here is the the link for anyone that's interested: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Valve-Dust-Ty...tyres_trims_Valve_Caps_ET&hash=item4a9f4ec6d1

At some point I'll get some pics of the new Boc up, I'm getting the roof wrapped in black vinyl on 07/07 so I need to get some before and afters, not forgetting some nice macro shots of the new valve caps of course!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Try putting some vaseline in them first before screwing them on. They usually end up corroding on and then buggering the tyre valve.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Yes that is very good advice, from Techie. i made that mistake with my mk4. could not get the little devils off. had to cut them off , very fiddly. so now i always put some vas in..............nice!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. I loike those valve caps but also would opt for a set of locking caps.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.