Rs4 or rs6 wheels

MissFullarton

depends on size etc...

I have 19inch RS4's on mine, however i was looking at swapping to RS6's , but theres just something that doesnt look right about them. Plus, the new ones have that narrow cut out on the spoke which would be a mega pain in the tits to keep clean over winter i recon.

heres the rs4's on mine.. they are going black in the next week or 2 though.

When speccing tyres for these do not go for the 235's which most places seem to get. You'll get a bit of scrubbing fully loaded/lowered. I've got 225's on mine now.

that wheels look magic on your car, black will be nice. I spotted black wheels but I was told no way not on my silver leon! Am so glad someone else agrees with black now :D

I think the RS6 ones are gonna be the ones I go for just to be a bit different, and as for cleaning the FR standard wheels are also a bugger so i wont be getting any worse just not any better! :cry:

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
that wheels look magic on your car, black will be nice. I spotted black wheels but I was told no way not on my silver leon! Am so glad someone else agrees with black now :D

I think the RS6 ones are gonna be the ones I go for just to be a bit different, and as for cleaning the FR standard wheels are also a bugger so i wont be getting any worse just not any better! :cry:

Cheers, i'll fire up some pics of them black asap.

The 5 spoke design of the RS6's will suit the FR i recon.. Set of those and some eibach sportlines and your jammin :funk:

MissFullarton

hey guys i have annother silly question! how do the tyre pressure sensors work with the 57 leon fr, are they part o the valve? if so are they easy to swap if i put them on non seat wheels? or can you override the silly warning light that will flash up???

Mar 25, 2008
It works with the abs/esp/traction sensors iirc. It detects a different rolling speed.

Changed my alloys and the light came on so I held the button in to reset and its never been back on sice ;)

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
hey guys i have annother silly question! how do the tyre pressure sensors work with the 57 leon fr, are they part o the valve? if so are they easy to swap if i put them on non seat wheels? or can you override the silly warning light that will flash up???

it works by detecting the wheel revolutions or something like that. nothings actually fitted to the standard wheels themselves.

You're good to go!:)

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
What about Mercedes Alphards or Porsche reps?

leon3.jpg

75640948a11691918832l.jpg

1236748682a11870146220l.jpg

[imghttp://i2.bebo.com/049b/17/large/2009/08/04/15/8675913656a11361088131l.jpg[/img]

or maybe even A5's?

2968012655a11602264028o.jpg

8675913656a12150631903l.jpg

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
Canna seem to decide what wheels to get RS4 or RS6 (both the newer styles) for my silver leon FR... anyone got any of these wheels in their cars just now or any suggestions??

Emma:D

I'm running 19" RS6's in gloss black with a candy white lip dropped on Eibach Sportlines:

IMG_0210.jpg

25159_342081287612_633122612_378670.jpg

Can't go wrong with a 5 spoke wheel! Nice safe choice!

Cheers

Nobber

Last edited:

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
Thanks mate :)

Knowing your not a lover of the K1 or the front bumper at least, then I take that as a big compliment!

I was going to get a set of the 911 turbo wheels like above but the reps weighed a tonne and our family friend who has a techart 911 turbo said he woudn't take me out in his car if i did :( so I settled for the lightweight option.

Also Nobber, car and wheels are looking great mate

MissFullarton

oh me theres so many choices! I have finnally decided new style RS6 ones: they are on order and should be here soon :D:D on to the K1 bumper now.... :)

MissFullarton

I'm running 19" RS6's in gloss black with a candy white lip dropped on Eibach Sportlines:

Can't go wrong with a 5 spoke wheel! Nice safe choice!

Cheers

Nobber

I love the look of these wheels, nae too sure if they would go with my silver. but your white one looks gorgeous with those wheels :D!

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
oh me theres so many choices! I have finnally decided new style RS6 ones: they are on order and should be here soon :D:D on to the K1 bumper now.... :)

God damn it, its the aero bumper :censored: :lol:

need to get pics up of these wheels when you get them. i'm considering swapping my Rs4's for a set of the RS6's.:)

MissFullarton

God damn it, its the aero bumper :censored: :lol:

need to get pics up of these wheels when you get them. i'm considering swapping my Rs4's for a set of the RS6's.:)

im sorry the aero bumper haah :p

i love them so i hope i love them when they are on my car. hopefully they wont be long getting them delivered to my work so i can put it on a ramp and swap the wheels there and then :D

am a little worried the colour isnt going to look the best but that can be changed

shall get some pics when i get them, even if im nae sure o the colour

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise