1997 toledo (r)

down_grunger

Hi all,

I've posted here before and found you all very helpful so I really hope you can help me again.

I have a 1997 r reg toledo and want to get new wheels for it, I'm having some trouble finding some though. Obviously typing "1997 seat toledo alloy wheels" into ebay just isnt cutting it. Anybody know where im going wrong? or anyone know any wheels that would fit my car? I've tried a few sets (via a freind) but the diameter or the center hub seems to be just out everytime.

hope someone can help.

I'm sorry in advance if this sounds like a stupid question.

Kev

down_grunger

really??can noone help me? im pretty sure this is an easy answer to anyone whos ever changed a wheel before. unfortunatly i dont have that experience. please help me someone.

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
I think Mk3 golf wheels will fit. Unfortunatley I don't think there's many folk on here with a Mk1 Toledo which is probably why nobody knows!
I had one 6 years ago and I think many parts were shared with the Mk3 Golf so it's worth a try (as long as you can check them byfore you buy!)

down_grunger

i think those we one of the sets of wheels my friend tried, also tried some from a focus. :-/

down_grunger

thats just what i needed. thank you both for the replies :)

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Its actually more like a B4 Passat.

If its four stud which I think it will be then 4 x 100 with a 57.1 centre bore, so basically anything that fits MK1+2 Golf, B3 and B4 Passat, Mk2+3 Ibiza, Skoda Felicia etc

pipster

Its actually more like a B4 Passat.

If its four stud which I think it will be then 4 x 100 with a 57.1 centre bore, so basically anything that fits MK1+2 Golf, B3 and B4 Passat, Mk2+3 Ibiza, Skoda Felicia etc

Thats the one!!! Early Toledo's are basically a MK2 Jetta floorpan with some slightly later running gear from golf mk3 era hence the 2.0 16v and TDi models.:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.