I've got a white Bocanegra for a while

NicksGotAFR

May 31, 2007
South London
My cupra had a rattling noise when it changed gears so i sent it in to get checked out. I was about to be given a nasty 1.2 beeza when a bocanegra pulled in that was being used as a courtesy car. needless to say i got that!!
Im not too confident that they'l fix the rattle; i went out with one of the mechanics in both my cupra and the boc and BOTH made the same noise. Either its normal or both have a problem!!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Mine does it too, as did the other boc they took me out in to check. Think its just what the DSG does..

How does the boc feel compared to the FR? Is the powerband much different?

NicksGotAFR

May 31, 2007
South London
mardon check out my sig, i have a cupra not a FR so i couldn't tell you!!
I did think its a normal sound, although i never heard it for the first 1500 miles so thats what panicked me a little bit. the mechanic did seemed a lil' bit concerned though so was happy to investigate..
jase ur right it is white, im not so sure though i'd prefer the red. white does get waaaay more looks though

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
mardon check out my sig, i have a cupra not a FR so i couldn't tell you!!
I did think its a normal sound, although i never heard it for the first 1500 miles so thats what panicked me a little bit. the mechanic did seemed a lil' bit concerned though so was happy to investigate..
jase ur right it is white, im not so sure though i'd prefer the red. white does get waaaay more looks though

The white bocs defo get more looks so if you're into the whole "i don't mind being looked at" thing, you're on the right track then hehehehehehehehehehehe. More kerb apeal too imho.

Ben-Stevenson

nice! when mine car went in i had the most bog standard car they had was gutted lol

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
im happy to know other people have this rattle also. going to try search for it myself but i dont think ill find anything.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise