Coilover & Spacer Help

Zero

Feb 11, 2005
If someone sit on the back seats than i have problems with 20mm spacers but my car is lower than 70mm.

Here is my car with 3 people inside

I would say that the best size for spacers is 15-18mm in combination with original fenders of course ;)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
yeah you'll get slight scrubbing, could just roll the arches?
or go for 15mm spacers? or don't let people sit in the car hahaha

CupraGTI16V

Ibiza Cupra
Oct 10, 2009
Turkey
Thanks for your respeonse guys.
Then i'll buy 15mm spacers for the back tyres.

Does anyone have a picture with 15mm mounted at the back tyres with stock rims?

CupraGTI16V

Ibiza Cupra
Oct 10, 2009
Turkey
I don't want any rub because roads in Turkey are awful.
If it slightly rubs in your country with passengers, it'll rub too much when driving alone here :)
But i need pictures to compare 15mm and 20mm to decide.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I bet you the roads in britain are probably the same as turkey, I look likeim drunk as I am avoiding potholes lol

I'm sure Orangemuffin used to have 15mm spacers, and brummy used to have 20mm spacers, there wasn't much different (half a centimetre a side is nothing)

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
Im about 80mm maybe more on 25mm spacers. But im a t.w.a.t :D

An i don't let people in the back. The thing you have to fink of is on my last mk2 cupra i had hot tunning ones wound down to the bottom thread an used to still be able to have people in the back as there that hard the car don't move when you have more/less weight in it

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Im about 80mm maybe more on 25mm spacers. But im a t.w.a.t :D

An i don't let people in the back. The thing you have to fink of is on my last mk2 cupra i had hot tunning ones wound down to the bottom thread an used to still be able to have people in the back as there that hard the car don't move when you have more/less weight in it

you had no spacers on your old one did you skot?
or was they thin ones?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Sorry mate, I do not know the part number, if you PM fl@pper he might be able to help (ETKA doesn't work for me the moment)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.