p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
My 007p was quite loud which i liked

Turbosmart is alot louder but has to be set up correctly to prevent the issues

Had my turbosmart nearly a year now with no problems

Im returning back to a 007p though :D

why are you going back to the good old 007p?

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
I am getting a turbosmart duel port dump valve for my Ibiza cupra what would be the best set up for it. The car is standard but has a jetex back box. Thanks

cold side kit along side it mate would seem to be the best way for these turbosmart kompact jobys

not my thing tho realy............silly loud

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
why are you going back to the good old 007p?

No real reason.

I have one sspare here so im just going to wack it in when i get my stage 2 map and ill probably put the turbosmart back on when im bored of the 007

Would prefer my car to be mapped with the 007p installed in all honesty so i might not even put the turbosmart on again

dan1990

Dec 1, 2009
Cannock
007p with a filter sounds ace when booting it or stealth mode is easy if you want to go unoticed if you know what I mean :)

andy1010

Jul 3, 2010
Chester
i fitted my turbosmart dump valve tonight. i have a standard air box and just a back box and i could hardly hear it. what can i do to make it louder, what setting should it be on hard or soft thanks.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
i fitted my turbosmart dump valve tonight. i have a standard air box and just a back box and i could hardly hear it. what can i do to make it louder, what setting should it be on hard or soft thanks.

You won't hear anything much until you replace the air box with a cone filter, and preferably a TIP

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
You won't hear anything much until you replace the air box with a cone filter, and preferably a TIP

:think: had 1 on these on my car with standard airbox & TIP which dumped.
Now with TIP & cone filter in the wing with coldside re-location pedestrians look from a distance like :wtf: was that lol

andy1010

Jul 3, 2010
Chester
:think: had 1 on these on my car with standard airbox & TIP which dumped.
Now with TIP & cone filter in the wing with coldside re-location pedestrians look from a distance like :wtf: was that lol

can you rememer what setting yours was on i have had a little play with it and cant get to make that much of a noise i took the air box off and i could hear it a little bit more

Mar 19, 2010
derbyshire
got stage 1, jetex open cone from badger5, alisport front mount, milltek cat-back and forge 006 diverter valve, its quite loud to be honest it makes people turn round in the street and makes some people jump which is funny :lol:

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Forge TIP, Jetex open cone,007p on REVO2, makes a great induction sound! Can really hear it sucking away, swear i got a small fox sucked in there once!

andy1010

Jul 3, 2010
Chester
i fitted an open cone filter today and it sounds a lot better just going to have a play with it to get it better

cupraelliot where about have to get yours set to at the moment mine under half way

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members