And who says you can't get good mpg in a mk2 what do you get

samc

Jan 18, 2010
mines 42ish tickling the throttle 20s booting it and the highest ive seen and kept it there for about 200metres was 72.3mpg lol had just reset it

F2 Ed

now has VAG com
Nov 5, 2006
www.superlite-wheels.com
DSC_0294.jpg

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
I don't see what the problem is with mpg :confused: mine is awesome on mpg when i fink about it. 150 mile to £20 alday long. Last year i drove sensible all the way back from Newquay an i done 255mile to just over half a quarter of a tank :lol: I thought my needle had got stuck

Finan

i went jap.. :O
Jan 18, 2009
Eíre
bebo.com
Can Someone Explain me this:

I get 100miles to 15euro
(1.29 a litre)
And get 60miles to a 10er.

What MPG am i getting and is this good?

Cause i feel like it isnt :(

the car has a gaping hole in the backbox which may be the cause?
lol

thanks

its a 1.4 S by the way

hammaye19

i dont even have a trip computer haha!
worked it out as running about 38-42 mpg, depending on what road im on.
alot of freight routes down my way with only single carriage way :mad:

kiwigti

well i know my last post said i managed 44.1 mpg. but this week i managed to get 50.6 mpg but was driving like i had miss daisy in the boot. :funk:

crossedmike

well i know my last post said i managed 44.1 mpg. but this week i managed to get 50.6 mpg but was driving like i had miss daisy in the boot. :funk:

a tenner has lasted me 2 weeks now haha (stuck on drive but one day i shall achive greatness like u ahah )

crossedmike

why is it stuck on ya drive ?

well i picked my self a 1990 corrado up :) and been using that same age as me haha and the tax on ibza ran out but need to sort out me indicators as they just stopped i think the stalk gone and my exaust has a little hole so im working on all the imperfections to get her sorted :)

captain ash

Jan 16, 2008
I seem to be able to achieve mid-thirties quite easily in my ABF whereas my 8 valvers struggled to get over 30.

However I did manage to evaporate a fivers worth of fuel within 10 mins on a very angry cat n fiddle run on Sunday. The temptation to drop into second and rev it out to 7k is always at the back of my mind when I'm just trundling along in 5th though lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.