Knocking Noise

irishmanr26

Jun 30, 2010
Ireland
I picked up my 2005 Leon FR TDI on Monday and today its started to make a knocking noise from the drivers side wheel arch when turning left at low speeds and under heavy acceleration in 1st and 2nd.
Any ideas what this could be? :confused:

Last edited:

Pyro

check your CV boots mate to see if there split if so replace it ASAP or youll be after a new drive shaft ;)

Pyro

and that would be nice :D :D or can i pm you for the top secret advice :D

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: all in code ;) little things and litle minds ay:blink: there a spray job mate i thought they were film but i had a good old look and there spray but im afraid they were on the car when i brought it but i think there a light tint and the centers have been taped up lol

Pyro

i know :D if you fanci a trip you can come inspect them lol not to sure were wisbech is tho

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
corr blimey mate i know where swindon is and you are hours away

Route finder says 3hrs 7 mins lol

sorry for late reply was watching evo 8's launch lol

Pyro

no worrrys mate i was playin COD lol yea dont think its worth it for a look lol :p allthough they are nice ;)

irishmanr26

Jun 30, 2010
Ireland
Thats not too bad, had a quick look last night but couldnt see anything but will have a better look this evening. Thanks mate

Pyro

Thats not too bad, had a quick look last night but couldnt see anything but will have a better look this evening. Thanks mate

No worries mate there's I one near the hub and nod one side there's one in the middle the noise is just it lacking in grease ;) new boot and loads of grease

irishmanr26

Jun 30, 2010
Ireland
You wouldnt have a rough idea how much they are? The dealer i got the car off is a good 75mins drive away so if its cheap enough, i'll get my own mechanic to do it

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Sorry mate haven't got a clue. On my old cars I think they were around £20 each. Might be worth phoning a few places

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
no worrrys mate i was playin COD lol yea dont think its worth it for a look lol :p allthough they are nice ;)

cool mate please say you got a 360 lol :D and i mite be close to you this week end as im watching arsenal play :D but ill be in a rental car :(

Sere arent too far from me so i'll give them a shout, they seem to be reasonable with their prices.

yep ill back seremotors great service :D:D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.