Liam's Leon Cupra TDI

liam8888

Jul 25, 2010
Ashton-under-lyne
Bought myself a Seat Cupra 150 TDi last week, and after a week driving it I love it.:) Thought I might as well start a thread up seen as tho I'll be doing some mods.

SAM_0231.jpg

SAM_0230.jpg

SAM_0232.jpg

Mods I'll be doing up to yet:

Cupra R Front Bumper (on the way) - Came but was the wrong 1, different 1 on the way.
Fabia rear wiper
Re-Map (Maybe)
Coilovers

Mods Done so Far:

Ripspeed DVD Stereo Installed
18 inch R8 replica wheels

Any other mods recommended

Last edited:

liam8888

Jul 25, 2010
Ashton-under-lyne
not to fussed about re-mapping, i'd like to keep the MPG as high as a can, high much would re-mapping it lose does any 1 know, and what gains do you get

4937Liam

Jan 12, 2010
Lakenheath, Suffolk.
Dont forget that the oem clutch will not cope forever after the remap - I would recommend upgrading this too at some point.
My plan is to get the clutch and remap done at the same time so i can use all the torque avaliable.
Nice car by the way :)

liam8888

Jul 25, 2010
Ashton-under-lyne
Dont forget that the oem clutch will not cope forever after the remap - I would recommend upgrading this too at some point.
My plan is to get the clutch and remap done at the same time so i can use all the torque avaliable.
Nice car by the way :)

Thanks, have you priced it up for both? How much?

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
not to fussed about re-mapping, i'd like to keep the MPG as high as a can, high much would re-mapping it lose does any 1 know, and what gains do you get

All the taxis in Stoke are remapped at PSI this Is the first thing they do as it improves the consumption.
Welcome to the site anyhow good choice of car also.:) you won't get bored with your motor.!

liam8888

Jul 25, 2010
Ashton-under-lyne
All the taxis in Stoke are remapped at PSI this Is the first thing they do as it improves the consumption.
Welcome to the site anyhow good choice of car also.:) you won't get bored with your motor.!

You'd think especially for taxis that it would be at the best MPG it could possible anyway for what they do. Seems daft they don't to me. Defo won't get bored am keeping this for while.

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Cool:) I haven't ever looked back since owning my lcr they are Awesome family car and performance wise a true sleeper.good to hear you are enjoying your seat

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
nice looking motor, i'd also look at fitting an lcr front splitter as it makes the front look better as well as changing the aerial and front wipers to aero ones

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
debadged rear gets my vote as well, makes it look less cluttered and cleaner imo. splitter is a nice ones as its 22quid from the dealers too :)

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
coming along nicely mate

sorry to pic fault, but you need to route your cables properly can see them dangling in your footwell lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.