wind deflectors

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
hey everyone
ive searched but cant find anything that answers my question. ive got some wind deflectors off ebay but what are the metal clips that come with them for? :confused:

gaz

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
ive put them in and found the clip after. i didnt know if the clips held them in somehow so they didnt drop out at speed. is it best not to drive the car for a while?

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
yeah worked that out from your first post adam :) it says in the instructions to leave overnight, is it necessary adam?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
yeah worked that out from your first post adam :) it says in the instructions to leave overnight, is it necessary adam?

Nope they will be fine......I take it were talking 'Team Heko' ones that fit into the rubber channel and are held in under tension?

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
yeah i heard that david sells them. although i wanted all 4 and my windows are tinted so just bought ebay ones.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
they are to hold the rear ones in mate. Mine dropped down a bit with the rear windows open without the clips in place. Now tested to 160mph with the clips and they are fine :D

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
they are to hold the rear ones in mate. Mine dropped down a bit with the rear windows open without the clips in place. Now tested to 160mph with the clips and they are fine :D

its your fault i have them :) danny would they drop at motorway-ish speeds or were you going alot faster when yours dropped? i dont want to use them if possible if they might scratch my tints. doubt ill ever do 160 :lol:

i was going to get some but they remind me of the import cars ??.

tbh i thought the same but then i saw them on dannys, it changed my mind. its good to able to leave the windows down alittle at work allowing the car to keep cool without worring about rain

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
im glad when the arrive in the post they didnt look like these. proof bigger isnt always better :cartman: :

19.-Standard-weathershilds.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise