Opinions on my idea please

Biomorphs

Hi guys - I was just thinking about de-badgeing the front bumper but then though it lacked something... and i think ive seen someone do this before - but what do you all think? Sorry ive edited this picture on MS Paint - lol :whistle: and the picture is of another users car - but it was perfect for what i needed,

Idea.jpg

So what do you guys think about the R badge on the side grill? I think it looks good - but i reckon it would be hard to fit it due to the fins?

What do you guys think? If anyone has done this some real pictures would be great!

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
I like the S badge on the front myself. But that photoshop (or MS Paint) job makes it look good too tbh.

Fixing the R badge will be easy; just use silicone sealant. Just like many people do with the cupra badge on the grill (honeycomb grill or otherwise it works). I did my cupra badge in 2006 and it's still on there solid as a rock.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah you should do it.

But I'd also take the 'R' badge off the front grill too. Never been a fan of that myself.

Biomorphs

Know were i can buy the Honeycomb grills? Ive seen Dan has made his center one - but can you buy the ones on the sides?

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Cupra yes but the R is too big and in my opinion not a well R - in comparison to the Audi 'S' badge varients and Golf 'R' badge varients.

Im looking into what to do with my badges at the minute mate, not happy myself

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
Know were i can buy the Honeycomb grills? Ive seen Dan has made his center one - but can you buy the ones on the sides?

from the stealers there off a fr and you have to take the front bumper off to get the old 1 of then plastic weld the new 1 on.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
from the stealers there off a fr and you have to take the front bumper off to get the old 1 of then plastic weld the new 1 on.

Cheers for the info there mate! just been on the auto trader looking didnt realise the fr's had the honey comb grills..... are they a rip off?