Custom fmic advice for lcr

Sjw_LCR

Hi i'm looking at doing a custom fmic build for my lcr, i've been searching on here but i just seem to be confusing myself with everything! Can anyone please help me out with what is best to get and where to get it from etc?

Sjw_LCR

I must admit it seems like a good price and is very temping! What sort of difference did you notice? Did it pull much better?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
yep very well, i have done lots of work there, im in hanham which is the other side of bristol, bath side

Sjw_LCR

Oh yeah not far away at all then! Have you been in nailsea recently? I think i may well go for the kit you've got. Have you got a stage 2 map on yours?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
I havnt been there for about 6 months now. I looking into stage 2 ATM, still on a standard map and the fmic made a big difference :) to me the kit is such great value, it fits perfect. No cutting pipes, the quality is second to none and it's half the price of the forge kit.

Sjw_LCR

Nice you've sold it to me, I'm going to get one ordered asap! Do you go to the monthly meets?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
No havnt been to any meets but I'd like to :) right I'm off to bed now. You won't regret buying the kit mate :) also send a friend request to me, night m8

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
UNIVERSAL TYPE R FMIC FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
Item Description:

* Our products are 100 % Brand New

* Bar and Plate Intercooler Corn size: 550mm x 225mm x 64mm

* Overall Length 710mm

* 57mm(2.25'') Inlet and Outlet

* Maximum Pressure: 45psi

* Max Horsepower Capacity : 450hp

This is what I will be fitting a few mates have done this it cost £209 all together by the hoses an clamps all cheaper it also has a huge provement just check out dave harty.

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
Fmicallfitted.jpg

toyo sport 1

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I'd like to see logs on this vs the Forge kit.

Still hoping to get some logs of my TX very soon... Be surprised if the logs aren't good though.

I'm getting the same feeling as Sam back from the car that she wants to pull harder up the range and not drop off so soon. Lower down she just feels more responsive which I enjoy :)

Also lost both the fogs but they're lame anyway barely used them and just block off more cold air!! I think my G/S reading on the panel filter I have will be higher as I can almost hear a VERY slight induction sound sometimes booting it from lower down in 2nd etc..