Surprise BTCC debut for YourRacingCar.com with support from SEATCupra.net

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
YourRacingCar.com storm into the BTCC at Silverstone with Phil Glew

SEATCupra.net is proud to reveal the exciting news that YourRacingCar.com will contest the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship at Silverstone on the weekend if 21/22 August, in a Special Tuning UK SEAT Leon. SEATCupra.net the No1 SEAT enthusiasts community will also be sponsoring the YRC Special Tuning UK Leon for the Silverstone round.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Its been a bit of a rush out at work this morning, so apologies, if I've spelt anything wrong or the punctuation is a bit crap.

But very exciting news, that our forum is helping YourRacingCar.com to sponsor their debut in a SEAT Leon in the BTCC at Silverstone.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Lots of people always ask us what they can do to support this forum, and that they would be happy to pay a subscription to support us.

Well we would much rather you support - http://www.yourracingcar.com/

Please become a member and you will help support the team and more importantly if enough of us continue to support the team by becoming members it may help secure a longer-term effort in the BTCC.

Please tell everyone you know, and lets do something great for the site and our shared interest in SEAT.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Great News for Hannah and the Team

BTCC Barmy Army will be there on the sunday as always

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well we were not going to camp, but after all this excitement, we thought sod it, Camping is booked, for what should be a fantastic weekend....

mid life fr

Great News

We follow the btcc and it is a bit dissapointing recently with only Tom Boardmans leon but this is great news.I have just joined yrc only gutted now that I am going to the V festival next weekend so will miss Silverstone Oh well set the recorder to ITV4

We follow the btcc and it is a bit dissapointing recently with only Tom Boardmans leon but this is great news.I have just joined yrc only gutted now that I am going to the V festival next weekend so will miss Silverstone Oh well set the recorder to ITV4

There are a lot of people at V so I'm sure if you ask about, someone will tell you how we're getting on! ;)

Thanks for EVERYTHING guys.

mid life fr

btcc

to be honest i would of sold the v tickets but it would of been unfair to my daughters so i will just be the good dad then watch the btcc on monday
cheers

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Thanks Hannah!

It's a couple of days late, but it's an appreciated birthday present none the less. :cheers:

And there was no cheating in the compo... I'd forgotten I'd even entered tbh. :redface:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members