leon drivers

revere

Nov 10, 2009
Glasgow
I was a trainer in a call centre but have gone back to Sales and now work in Renewals for T-Mobile, more money, less responsibility :D

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Ive just graduated from Uni this year and am now an IT Project Manager for Coca Cola Enterprises.

Part time I fix PCs, teach computers to the elderly and also photography. My photography portfolio is here: http://www.coops-photo.co.uk if you want to take a look as some pictures :p

:)

Nice one getting that job mate, graduate role? Anyway, I'm a Software Developer (C# ASP.NET and all that gumph) for a software company near Stevenage. An no, most definitely does not mean I am rolling in it... :)

Jonny's Leon

Hi,

I'm from sunny South Wales ( its actually raining the hardest I've ever seen and thundering & lightening as we speak :-o ) and I work in the Horseracing Industry...

Leoncuprarfan

Aug 27, 2009
Chesterfield
Production programme manager for a defence electronics company in Edinburgh. Currently I'm managing tranche 1 CAPTOR RADAR production and CAPTOR Radar support for the Eurofighter Typhoon.

Wow that sounds awesome! I can't compete with that I'm a bar manager from Chesterfield lol

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
I work in International Sales for see below, lucky enough to be able to have the LCR as a second car as ive a company car, although the mrs has been using it of late for work!

lounge006.jpg

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Work for a media monitoring company called Ebiquity, I'm team leader for an operations team in Bromley. Only couple of miles to work each day so the LCR is fine for petrol, can squeeze £10-15 of v-power a week..

Downside is I'm being made redundant in December, yeah merry xmas to me! Office is re-locating to Newcastle and I'm going no where. Need a change of career anyway so see it as a kick up the arse to do something else.. Fancy getting out the office but unsure on exactly what right now.

Locksmith, electrician or something who knows. Getting enough redundancy to finish my car off, maybe go away and do a course with plenty left over so bring on 2011... :)

p.s any suggestions are welcome to my change of career plan! Feel free, aslong as it's not a stripper or something ;)

Last edited:

Pyro

Work for a media monitoring company called Ebiquity, I'm team leader for an operations team in Bromley. Only couple of miles to work each day so the LCR is fine for petrol, can squeeze £10-15 of v-power a week..

Downside is I'm being made redundant in December, yeah merry xmas to me! Office is re-locating to Newcastle and I'm going no where. Need a change of career anyway so see it as a kick up the arse to do something else.. Fancy getting out the office but unsure on exactly what right now.

Locksmith, electrician or something who knows. Getting enough redundancy to finish my car off, maybe go away and do a course with plenty left over so bring on 2011... :)

p.s any suggestions are welcome to my change of career plan! Feel free, aslong as it's not a stripper or something ;)

I wish it coast me £15 a week it's £45 a day for me :( there's aloof money in roofing, industrial window fitting and terracotta tiling ;) not much in drylining tho :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.