flocked dash

si p

Jun 2, 2008
Horsham
finally finished fitting my new flocked dash.

was thinking spraying the vents and centre console gloss black, what do we think?

29082010200.jpg

29082010199.jpg

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
That dash looks nice mate, where did you get it done, was it expensve? . . think your vents and that would look better matt black rather than gloss :)

si p

Jun 2, 2008
Horsham
brought it off someone on here so dont no where it was done, but needed a new dash anyway so thought i would go with flocked. Matt black could look alright too actaully, il have to have a think

ashgtiturbo

Jun 23, 2009
how easy was it to remove and fit the dash mate? was thinking of giving this a go myself...

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Should have left the dash surround as it was though as it doesnt look right.

The plastics that are now left do need to be sprayed matt black though, this it what i do/tell all my customers as i know it looks good.

Give me a shout if anyone wants any flocking done as thats what i do for a living

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
That dash gets around. Was originally Hooch's iirc. Dont think it was ever fitted.

Looks good. Mine was done with the vents flocked too.

si p

Jun 2, 2008
Horsham
i didnt pay much for it which is why i got it, yer matt black could work, doesnt look right at the moment.

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
That dash gets around. Was originally Hooch's iirc. Dont think it was ever fitted.

Looks good. Mine was done with the vents flocked too.

Not hooch's alex it was mine, got it done but never fitted it and now selling the car so put hings up for sale.

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
That dash looks nice mate, where did you get it done, was it expensve? . . think your vents and that would look better matt black rather than gloss :)

This was my dash, i got it done by suffolk flocking services cost me £115 to get it done

Mike ferguson

I saw a flocking machine on gumtree, was tempted to give it a go myself, looks good

si p

Jun 2, 2008
Horsham
where the main part of the dash meets the dial surround and a bit round the facia, no worries though. other than that its really good

si p

Jun 2, 2008
Horsham
seriously mate dont worry about it, it doesnt bother me and its definatly alot better than my old dash, lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise