Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
well Ive got the works van, got the Mk4 ibiza as the 'sensible' /wifes car. then the Mk2 is my 'pet' .. i cant think of too much more to do with it apart from a big engine conversion and havent anywhere i can do that apart from ripping it apart on the drive (where the Mk4 lives) so thats a no-no.. leaves me looking at alternative motors. hell ive even thought of Beemers ;)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Suj Pic-whoring with his new camera. :p. Think I need to invest in a new one at some point.

I cant compete with some of the mk2's that have been posted recently, mine doesnt look anywhere near as good. :cry:

haha, sorry :headhurt:
you need to get one, awesome kit, esp when you have photoshop too :)

crossedmike

Few new ones*

201ef343.jpg

b78510f8.jpg

fa28ed99.jpg

crossedmike

wheres the rear arch extentions gone? :confused: looks good anyway :)

With ne going out by 20mm they scrubbed and 1 came off I salvaged it but scratched needs respray and reattaching havnt had time to camber as problem with driveshaft

well Ive got the works van, got the Mk4 ibiza as the 'sensible' /wifes car. then the Mk2 is my 'pet' .. i cant think of too much more to do with it apart from a big engine conversion and havent anywhere i can do that apart from ripping it apart on the drive (where the Mk4 lives) so thats a no-no.. leaves me looking at alternative motors. hell ive even thought of Beemers ;)

Bad times :cry:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
craig you can buy them from autobra.co.uk

dan dan used one off a polo 6n, so if you have a search on polo forums you will be more likely to find a polo one than a ibiza one (that is used)

I am not a big fan, but they can look good :D

PS check out the deal, if you buy it (£65) and provide a pic afterwards you can get £10 back :) not bad :p

vngtx

was parked at services and noticed just how good the kiwi was looking in the dark so i took a pic :) dont worry, thats not a ghost in the passenger seat.

IMAG0164.jpg

was parked at services and noticed just how good the kiwi was looking in the dark so i took a pic :) dont worry, thats not a ghost in the passenger seat.
looks well smart under the cover of darkness :cartman:
crossedmike - how do you get away with your indicators blocked? lol
you'd get done here and arrested prolly lol

im sure i remember reading he moved the indicators to the fog lights.

MK2CupraGTi

My Cupra GTi

Yellow GTi white alloys

i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/davidbridgeman/IMG_1572.jpg

i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/davidbridgeman/IMG_1574.jpg

i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/davidbridgeman/IMG_1575.jpg

Finan

i went jap.. :O
Jan 18, 2009
Eíre
bebo.com
thats lovely mk2cupra

not a fan of them F2 spoilers...but thats my opinion.
lots of people here love them.. they just dont sit with me.

lovely car though. any plans?

MK2CupraGTi

Cheers mate, those white alloys are hard work to keep clean though !
Not sure, thought i would join the forum to try and get inspiration from other Mk2 owners,
Was looking into gettin a custom manifold + decat it.

crossedmike

Auto bra fror the bonnet bra :) and yes send us a pm any time about the cage lol and the indicators where removed wet dried sprayed lacured by myself then rewired them to the bottom sharing the foglight lense using a metal plate so can use fogs and indicators lol

Also here's a new one for some reason i like it haha enjoy

84009dd6.jpg

crossedmike

What are those wheels mike? Not a fan of the black strip on the back of the door tbh.

I've been told there off a golf gti or vr6 I'm not sure tbh I think they look similar tobtye polo nbd splits that why o like em and the strip is for practicality I have 2 stone Walls on my drive and they dent and scratch doors nicely so really to keep it nice there a sensible mod ha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members