Anyone Used www.dcperformance.co.uk

RAAJ

Aug 11, 2010
Hi

I've come across dcperformance as I'm looking to get some bits for may LCR, however I'm not sure where they are a UK based company or if they are any good.

They seem to be really cheap as I'm after a Blueflame system for the car and they are like £100-£150 cheaper then Blueflame them selves.

Anyone??? :think:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Hi

I've come across dcperformance as I'm looking to get some bits for may LCR, however I'm not sure where they are a UK based company or if they are any good.

They seem to be really cheap as I'm after a Blueflame system for the car and they are like £100-£150 cheaper then Blueflame them selves.

Mate I was thinking the same about a month ago, but Damian@DPM Performance on here said he'll match their price and DPM are a site sponsor in the Trading Area.

Lots of people have used DPM on here too, so it's a much sounder place to buy.

Give him a PM and he'll take care of you. I was a bit unsure of that DCP site myself tbh..

balls deep

TYPE R TERRORIST
Nov 14, 2009
North Walsham
Hi

:ban:Yeah ive used them to buy my blueflame OMG they have **** customer service and never awnser the phone, please don't waste ur time it took 7 weeks for my exhaust to come and they charged me double the carriage price which I only knew about by looking at my card statement FU#@ERS........Blueflame is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice though :)

RAAJ

Aug 11, 2010
No probs. It's only as I was thinking the same for my LCR.. Proper want a new exhaust soon.

I've had my LCR for over 4 years and never did anything to until last week. LOL

I spoke to them about an hour ago and he sorted cat back system including delivery for £320. Job Done. :D

Again thanks for that.

RAAJ

Aug 11, 2010
:ban:Yeah ive used them to buy my blueflame OMG they have **** customer service and never awnser the phone, please don't waste ur time it took 7 weeks for my exhaust to come and they charged me double the carriage price which I only knew about by looking at my card statement FU#@ERS........Blueflame is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice though :)

That sucks! Did you get your £££ back? I was going to order from them last week but for some reason put it off. I called them a few times and just kept getting a machine. And when I emailed them they told me they where UK based but would not let me pick it up. SUSPECT!

balls deep

TYPE R TERRORIST
Nov 14, 2009
North Walsham
That sucks! Did you get your £££ back? I was going to order from them last week but for some reason put it off. I called them a few times and just kept getting a machine. And when I emailed them they told me they where UK based but would not let me pick it up. SUSPECT!

yeah I did get my money back but after I threatened them with consumer rights I honestly thought no blueflame exhaust was ever going to turn up:censored:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I've had my LCR for over 4 years and never did anything to until last week. LOL

I spoke to them about an hour ago and he sorted cat back system including delivery for £320. Job Done. :D

Again thanks for that.

Lol it'll get very addictive... ;)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
It already has. See how long the bank balance lasts. lol

It won't last. Ever. Lol

Mine has been getting battered last couple of months with the FMIC and coilovers both going on.. This month having a break, but cambelt and waterpump getting done 1st week of October..

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
i ordered a single koni strut off them for mine and they sent 2 and got charged for 1... sent within 2 days aswell

i like them.... lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members