ibiza's on 17's? who runs them?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Yeah same applies though lol

Ask ollie, he has been using one for years, his missus still can't feel his penis ;)

samc

Jan 18, 2010
37f45186.jpg

mine only ever catches on the front if you really try on country roads. 205 40 17s dunno the offset though

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
posiably bud, i missed out on the wheels i was after but something may pop up, il keep you informed if i do decide to get rid off

thebody

Feb 28, 2010
Coningsby
Im running 17's quite low on coilovers offset 37.
Scrubs on full lock and scrubs on the back if you go over some violent bumps or have someone in the back.
I will prob change to some BBS wheels like Suj's in the future.
29052010166.jpg

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Close to getting some wider lips, sold something, so bring on the scrubbing/tyre wear!

Gonna be hanging out the arch by about 0.5-1inch ;) hahaha

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
lovely jubley, its all going wrong for my wheels ect, im getting annoyed, may get some audi pepperpots now! lol... 15'S

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Good wheels just aren't in Devon are they sam, all I want is a set of lightweight motorsport 15's at a reasonable price.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
oh lol, well they have the polished lip already done to get sprayed :p
with centre caps the whole she-bang, they were for my sisters A3, she sold it for another (but automatic) but now she doesn't want one, so they are sitting in the attic, not even been run (put on the car for a day, then she sold the car lol

will get pics for ya :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
you don't want the tyres lol, brand new, but are balloons to keep the same rolling radius, will find pics and ask my sister how much mate :D

No one. They are sh!t ;)

I'm sure surcalation is (its up for sale)
If you get the right tyre, you can have same rolling radius as a 16" wheel (with rubberband tyres)

Yes mine are 17 Inovits and no 17s are not what you say they are :ban:
IMO I think 16s are :censored: But hey your entitled to your opinion :p

Having run 16"'s, 17"s and 18"s on an Ibiza I would have to vote that 17"s are the best. I run 20mm spacers on the rear of mine but I do have coilovers so I don't get much rubbing unless I go have violent dip in a 60 road. But it's not exactly on stilts either.

The rally car had 18" compo evo's, yummy but expensive and compo paint jobs are never that good going by the experience of some members on here.

Some days the work I put into my website gets forgotten
http://www.ibizamk2.co.uk/index.php?page=alloy-wheels

HoopDub

Aug 17, 2009
had a trial fit to determine spacer specs for mine today :D

mini1.jpg

mini3.jpg

saturday rollin on 13s for mot :D
beef13s2.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.