New Style Angel Eyes

shazo

Nov 26, 2009
there really really really nice mate ;) :)
and im comeing from experiance! :D

Dec 3, 2009
just whack some silica gel in them! make your mum/auntie/gf buy handbags and you get a packet :D

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Let me know if you get any Dan, I'll pop down and see them in the flesh.
I've been waiting for someone to get them in my area before I splash the cash!

DanLewis1991

Apr 22, 2009
Newport
think im definately getting them mate! my car was involved in a crash and needs two new headlights and seat want £320+VAT so i think im going to go with these instead :)

think im definately getting them mate! my car was involved in a crash and needs two new headlights and seat want £320+VAT so i think im going to go with these instead :)

If you want a cheaper again option RachIbiza is selling a pair

I'd like to see bigger clearer pics of these - I like the black and the projector but it kinda looks daft next to the chrome indicator reflector in the ebay ad??

DanLewis1991

Apr 22, 2009
Newport
And chris, head on with a van in Henllys lanes :( 50/50 faults, both locked up on the gravel and hit each other badly!
left my car with £2000+ worth of damage :(

vn2g52.jpg

Mobo

Jan 20, 2010
West midlands
sorry to hear about the crash
those lights are very nice and i thought about getting them but the price put me off as you can get a standard set for half that

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Sorry to hear! Its always a bugger when you crash in lanes normally its just the luck of the draw whos fault it is.
Let me know when the cars back on the road and I'll have a look, I've got HID's so those headlights would be better as they have the section for HID's

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members