cupra bumpers help!!

roofus

basically im lookin for some cupra bumpers for my ibiza tried lookin on ebay theres a few but would like to know were else to look!!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I got some from a GTI (without the front splitter, or fogs) if interested write your email, I'll send ya pics

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Im pretty sure the bumpers are the same on the gti models and the lower spec models.

The only difference is that the gti comes with the deeper splitter and foglights and colour-coded lower grille. You and just get a gti splitter from the dealer and put it in place of the lower spec models. No cutting or modification required.

HoopDub

Aug 17, 2009
ye thats correct, the gti splitter is also less than £20 from the dealers

vngtx

im sure its gone up recently cos of poor earnings at stealers.

vngtx

cant see point in buying a new one, especially if your car is lowered. will get scratched to bits in 10 minutes.

roofus

cant see point in buying a new one, especially if your car is lowered. will get scratched to bits in 10 minutes.

it isnt lowered yet just goin to get it all lookin nice and tidy then decide on wether to lower it or not!!

HoopDub

Aug 17, 2009
1.0-1.4L 6K0 805 903 A £12.19+VAT INSTOCK

1.6-2.0L 6K0 805 903 E £16.15+VAT have to be ordered!

at my local TPS

Gav_F

Jul 15, 2010
daaamn i need a cupra front bumper :( i think mine is from an sx?
i have a cupra splitter in the garage but it doesnt fit same as mine was hoping to be able to swap them roundd :|

Ieuan-J

Jan 8, 2010
South Wales
daaamn i need a cupra front bumper :( i think mine is from an sx?
i have a cupra splitter in the garage but it doesnt fit same as mine was hoping to be able to swap them roundd :|

ive just bought a gti splitter and ive fitted it to my 1.4 SXE... it does fit, you just have to"modify" it abit... :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise