K1 gone back to a diesel FR

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR_Kris

Well the intention was to keep the K1 for 12 months but the running costs started to get a little silly once the stage 2 was initiated. Anyway after 6 six months of enjoyable motoring and 15k extra on the clock the clutch started to slip so a trip to the stealer was in order. Not to fix the problem I had spotted a white 59 plate FR diesel with 10k on the clock so I picked it up last week and I'm enjoying the 50mpg :D

Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed the K1 and I'm glad it was added to my list of must own cars but will have to stick to the diesel for around 12 months until I clear our debts as the Mrs has just gone back to uni full time :cry:

If anyone is intrested in a Blueflame exhaust (full decat system) only fitted for a week or an ITG iduction kit only fitted for a couple of days give me a shout.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Well the intention was to keep the K1 for 12 months but the running costs started to get a little silly once the stage 2 was initiated. Anyway after 6 six months of enjoyable motoring and 15k extra on the clock the clutch started to slip so a trip to the stealer was in order. Not to fix the problem I had spotted a white 59 plate FR diesel with 10k on the clock so I picked it up last week and I'm enjoying the 50mpg :D

Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed the K1 and I'm glad it was added to my list of must own cars but will have to stick to the diesel for around 12 months until I clear our debts as the Mrs has just gone back to uni full time :cry:

If anyone is intrested in a Blueflame exhaust (full decat system) only fitted for a week or an ITG iduction kit only fitted for a couple of days give me a shout.

Be interested in the exhaust and induction kit mate, what price you asking for them mate???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.