revo stage 1

seat phil

rite guys been to backdraft in mk jaus wana say there top guys and a great service, back to the car it has no revo stage one on it so was miss sold the car, the car was not boosting properly so they done the bypass on it and now it boost great only to 11psi so im booked in to them next week for revo stage 2 ko3s thanx for all ya help also sorry to slag the revo map as mine aint got one hahaha also i got the car from member on here dan1990 so just be carefull of him he is a full member also

dan1990

Dec 1, 2009
Cannock
No to clear things up and defend myself I WAS sold the car thinking it had revo stage one on it. This been my first cupra and 1.8t going from a shitty vtr its going to feel fast and I had no need to think it didnt have it. I have proof of old posts that the car used to boost to 17/18psi and the chap who had it before me had a revo sps controller so obviously i would have had no need to think otherwise. Phil ive said it once i will say it again I am sorry and I can understand your pissed off but dont you think im pissed off having been sold a car thinking it had revo stage 1 on it.