ko3s hybrid question

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
any one that has had cr turbos build them a hybrid do you no if they replace the down pipe studs?

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
yeah could do. its just didnt want to send it of to have the hybrid treatment done if one stud is still going to be a bit shitty.

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
spoke to cr turbos today they said studs not a problem they replace them but he also said that i would not need a leon cupra r t.i.p as they keep the ko3s housing?

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
got that and already got lcr t.i.p but for some reason he said i wouldnt need the lcr t.i.p??

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
I think people in the past who had them done, the k03 tip wouldnt fit as the inlet was a different size on there hybrid turbos, k04 size im guessing

After i spoke to them a couple of months ago they assured that they all take k03 tip no problem now

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
okay thanks for the help hopefully forge will change it for the ibiza one then lcr one is still in the packet unopened only got it last week.

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
thanks to forge as they exchanged the t.i.p for the one i should have orderd the first place. so i now have forge t.i.p , 3" maf housing , bosch 380cc injectors , and a spare ko3s to send to cr next month hopefuly. anyone no the best person to speak to at cr when im ready to get it done?

westallc

Jan 25, 2009
i might be wrong but i heard cr turbo's were only selling them new as 99% of k03s turbo's sent to them are fecked and cant be used so now they only offer it as a buy it new service

this is what has been said on another forum how true i dont know a phone call to them will help

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.