mk3 ibiza cupra 'estate' 20vt

original

ah ok sweet...im gna try programe the one that was under the dash..as i only need the little chip out of the key...and see what happens..if that works il try the one i got that worked originally..

original

rite i tryed the programming thing but at stage 5 nothing happened with the doorlocks the didnt try to unlock or lock...:S....

though ive found a wiring fault...as i had no interior lights and was tracing wires then touched the back of the fuse box and on came the interior lights...so there a loose connection..which then resulted in me being able to unlock the doors using the switch inside...

i also took the little imobiliser chip out of my key and replaced it with the one from the ibiza engine key....so now the omobiliser is disabled wen my key is present not constantly..:)..

im making slow progress...hah

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
i didnt know the interior lights wernt working but i guess you must have pulled a wire out of fusebox when looking under there as i remember locking the car with the remote when it was on your trailer and all was fine

original

Yeah the interior lights and central locking all worked wen it left.. Not blameing you lol.. after I've stripped it it's decided to play games hah..just a loose connection somwhere behind the fusebox... Gna get my dads car out of the garage later tonight and put this in there and have a little look..but atleast I can get in and out of the doors now using the unlock switch on the drivers door card..

original

just to let you know...ive done nothing to this car since i baught it apart from strip the dash out and sell the cupra interior....

ive been busy with other projects which keep coming up..but im getting to a point where i shall be left with the cordoba and a mk1 caddy..

so i should make some progress in the near future of next year...

i think im going to take the cordoba and put it in my grandads garage until next year when the weather is better or maybe send it away to have the door mirrors,windows and othe little things sorted.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
i think your best to just spend the time and do it yourself. not hard to do just time consuming. probly cost a mint if you get it done by someone.

whats wrong with windows? only mirrors i thought?

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
I really do love this estate! But haven't got the time or storage to fix it sadly! Otherwise I would be making you an offer

original

noo though i would love that caddy aha......but i do have a mk1 caddy...sould be at ultimate dubs fingers crossed inside....

fresh respray in white with tramont ty2's

yeh if you the adam cupra of dubgeneration lol..then i do live near you ish..

erm thaught the windows didnt work though that could have somthing to do with that loose earth..like i say i dont know as ive not done much to it...did wash it at the weekend though for the second time since april..:(

i stripped the dash out as it had been cut for the head unit to be fitted but i would like it oem.

polo saloon should be going this weekend and then il get the mk2 coupe back from the body shop and then il get it mot'ed and sold and get my caddy on the road for a winter hack then fit all the new part at once on it and paint it for ultimate dubs..then il get cracking on the cordoba once the caddy is on the road and in a usable state.

but only if a nb mk2 mx5 dont comprismise things..

also i baught some new floormats for it and i badly need two 205/40 toyo t1r's to replace the 205/45 toyo t1r's as they dont give enuff stech to match the backs...and would proberly sit better inder the arches...[B)]

Leontdii

Feb 15, 2010
My favourite estate off all time! :)
Fair play to you! Wish i had the time and money to build something like this...
Seen its up for sale but a bank loan would criple me at the moment haha!

Could offer you my Ibiza cupra mk3 and my Gsxr600 Srad Corana! ;)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Also got a couple of pictures :)

Picture038Medium.jpg

Picture037Medium.jpg

what has hooch wrapped his hoses in? fabric tape