how many miles has everybody done??

Scrivs

55 Plate Leon Cupra R 225, 39k on the clock. Only had it just over a week and no issues so far :)

just about to clock 80k

since purchasing in january i've had to replace:

both front wheel bearings
exhaust manifold
timing belt, auxilary belt, water pump
3 coilpacks
maf
rear discs n pads

current problems:

coolent temp switch
leaky door seals
rear door lock
clutch pedal failure & master cylinder

t32er

117K on my 2003 LCR, bits and bobs done but im a prev LC owner so fixed common leaks b4 they happened (put a couple of holes in the door seals at the bottom, made sure the fume filter cover was fitted propperly etc)
iv had the car 3 month, iv replaced the discs and pads all round (knew they needed doing when i bought it) and had a coil pack fail on me and has a slight judder if driven without being warmed up... nothing else to declaire sirs
all in all i thinks its done and still doing well...

bcstudent

Boost FTW
Apr 17, 2005
Norwich, UK
2004 Leon Cupra. Currently at 58500 miles - bought in October 2007 with 48000 on the clock, but been in the family since new.

Only problem so far has been water-pump failure at 56500 miles. Oh, and the Lambda sensor connections got a bit wet and started playing up when the car was less than a year old.

I still love it.

Scrivs

Your lucky!
I tried to buy the car in your profile picture!

Just picked mine up less than a week ago
LCR 40K

Ahh sorry dude. Where did you get one from in the end? Did you not fancy the other one they had for sale?

stepaway

2003 Cupra, 48k on the clock, had it a month, few teething issues but nothing drastic yet. Loving the torque in comparison to my last car (Civic), different kettle of fish but smiles all round either way.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
05 plate LCR. 56k...

cambelt/waterpump getting done this week as I'm sure waterpump is on it's last legs.

quadzilla

i bought a totally standard, fsh, 02 cupra last december wit 97k, its now done 100k and in that time i've had to put a new clutch in it n i've changed discs n pads all the way round. i'm looking forward to owing it for many yrs to coming its great to drive n hoping to fit 007p, pipercross panel filter n get it re mapped shortly

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise