Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Lol :)

Peice of piss and are usefull ,
IphonePictures6611.jpg

Mitchmau5

I ordered the same ones last week..great, simple mod in my opinion!!

shazo

Nov 26, 2009
there great!!! very useful on small cars like ibiza or polo. now when its raining i can drive with the window slightly open and no rain comes into the car! :D

Polyyboy

B19 P0L
Feb 11, 2010
Whitburn, West Lothian
Awryte mate.I bought ones for my mk4 ibiza the other day on ebay, team heko. I have had them on for about a week now and my window shudders as it goes up. I have gave them time to bed in but they are still struggling to go up. They are fitted properly. Give me a shout if anyone has the same problem?

greener9009

Ibiza Ref Sport 1.2
Jun 3, 2009
Newquay
mine slotted in fine. At first passenger window went up and then went straight down but just took deflector out and put in again and was all fine!

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Awryte mate.I bought ones for my mk4 ibiza the other day on ebay, team heko. I have had them on for about a week now and my window shudders as it goes up. I have gave them time to bed in but they are still struggling to go up. They are fitted properly. Give me a shout if anyone has the same problem?

What do you mean "it shudders as it goes up"? As in it keeps stopping and going back down or...?

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
i have these on my leon . they look mint and being a smoker its all good in the rain . the back one sometimes comes back down ,but press it up again and it goes straight up ,no big deal really. cheap mod ... ebay job

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members