Advice On Modifications...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
wish i had the money now.....would of bought the buggers :(

well more small subtle mods are on the way around pay day and i shall sort out the front end...
new brighter headlight bulbs (cant afford HID at the moment :()
FR Grilles (both grilles around the side of the 'S' logo
Chrome around the 'S' logo

also after looking at loads of other ibiza i now love the front splitter/bumper (the more sporty one that chris_a_79 has)...any ideas were i could track one down except ebay, a breaking ibiza or pistonheads??

also might be on the look out for a cupra interior not sure yet

Dec 3, 2009
jusst the facelift bumper?

eBay, scrappy, Seat etc.

probs not expensive, it's more the spraying that is !

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
Bloodddyyy hellll, they went for 295, freakin bargain!

You're able to get a bumper from a stealer, however it will be primered only, and would require painting (I'm guessing £100 from a bodyshop??) Best bet is to hold out for a breaking Ibiza (however often the bumper is the most damaged bit :doh: )

Let me know about any of the bulbs I linked you to, as I'd like to know how they look and perform for the money!

The chrome surround really makes a difference on the front end. It's £17 inc p+p from Sere IIRC :)

I've seen quite a few sets of nice alloys floating around the forum's for sale section. End of the day, Cupra alloys aren't a must, plently of other gorgeous ones out there :D

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
295! bigger kick in the nuts! looking into getting some 17 RS4 replicas...saw them on a yello ibiza (possibly on the post) and i thought wow! :)

found a bumper last night on ebay (new) who would paint it aswell...116quid to be painted too...not sure what the standard paint colour is for my car (the name :lol)

shall post information when the front end is sorted out (except the new spliter) at the end of this month :)

adam_may

Mar 5, 2010
Sheffield
my car has the RS4 replicas on but they are 18's
IMG00092-20100405-1523.jpg

adam_may

Mar 5, 2010
Sheffield
they sometimes rub on the back a lil bit if i have a full car and hit a big dip in the road and ive just fitted some new coilovers and wound them right down on the front and they rub abit but only on the plastic arch lining

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
Depends on your current tyres. Standard, mine were 195/55/15 I THINK! However for 17's you should look at 205/40/17 for the Ibiza. There are various tyre size calculators on the web which compare sizes to show any issues they may cause, such as the speedo being off. However, the measurements I stated are 0.6% different, but closest you'll get!

Dec 3, 2009
I like the modern RS model 5 Spoke wheels =]

the ones that get wider nearer the edge, they are quite chunky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.