DPF Delete which one to go for?

Scooby250

Dec 25, 2009
Colchester Essex
Ok I got bad news today Motech no longer offer the dpf delete :cry:
Does anyone know where I can get an oscarli remap with dpf delete done?
As this was my favoured option, as fewer people experienced problems after having it done.

Scooby250

Dec 25, 2009
Colchester Essex
Ok just heard back from oscarli apparently they have stopped supporting the dpf delete as it is questionable to weather it is legal or not so no suppliers of they remaps are able to do it![:@]
That just leaves JBS hopefully Ill have more luck there!

FinGerS o FuDgE

Oops. My apologies for the deleted posts.
I shall PM you Scooby, once my PM's are activated.

FinGerS o FuDgE

If anyone is interested in a DPF delete + remap from a well known reputable company for £650, please PM me for details. (Cannot mention there name here now, but it's mentioned in most of the posts in this topic already)

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
Ok just heard back from oscarli apparently they have stopped supporting the dpf delete as it is questionable to weather it is legal or not so no suppliers of they remaps are able to do it![:@]
That just leaves JBS hopefully Ill have more luck there!

Hello,
Just been pointed to this by one of our customers.
We (Oscarli) have recently been approached by a vehicle manufacturer with regards to making their vehicles illegal once they have been registered for road use. This was actually regarding the reduction of a chemical used on commercial vehicles but the resulting communications from solicitors on this subject left doubt on dpf removal software and also speed limit removal (again more a commercial vehicle issue). As we do not want to put our customers in the firing line for any possible litigation we have decided to refrain from supplying dpf removal software, adblue reduction software and speed limit raising software (trucks and tractors). Hope this clears up any recent confusion.

If anyone does have dpf off software from any of our suppliers we are very happy to return the car to standard. We would love to say a full refund will be given but that decision is down to whoever you handed the payment to. Email us on [email protected] if we can help any further.

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
Does anyone know why both custom code and jbs sre no longer seen on here? Seems a bit strange when they were the most popular espescially for the dpf delete..... Makes it seem a bit of a gamble doing it now without knowing the reason?

FinGerS o FuDgE

Seb told me that they were no longer sponsoring SCN?
That other topic seems to be more that SCN didn't want JBS to sponsor them?

Either way. It's a shame all the topics got removed as there was some useful information on the DPF Delete :(

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
In a Nuthsell

DPF (Diesel Particle Filter)

It sits on the exhaust and collects diesel soot and then when its full it burns it all off, meaning a cleaner environment.............
in reality it gets blocked up and costs the owner £1200 to replace

lew893

So best to get rid then! Looking for ideas for my 140tdi sport and this keeps coming up! Now I know what it is! Cheers.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Your 140 doesnt have one its only the PD170 and CR170

Unless its a new CR140? im not sure if they have them or not

Scooby250

Dec 25, 2009
Colchester Essex
Good news I went to chesterfield on Saturday and had my dpf delete done.
My god it is a totally different car, it has got so much more power.:clap:
The service was second to none as well.
Only problem now is my my sticking egr valve!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members