Vmr 710 19"

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
they were 18x9j not 19" but with an offset of ET46 IIRC. With coilovers all the way down :) 19" would have squeezed in there no problem.

Heres some pics of my various wheels I had on the car before I sold it to wet your apertite....

Some wicked pics there D:D Im gonna follow all your advice tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed:p Again many, many thanks:D As you were;);) Jinxy

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
No worries mate :) good luck and let me know how it goes ;) and get some pics up after all my hard work :whistle: :p

Will do, but is a bit :redface: on here all the motors look so [B)] mines just a standard FR with no mods as yet, except had the DPF delete and remap at JBSautodesigns, if they go on ok will get some pics up tomorrow but bare in mint its gonna be high till i sort the jamex coilovers:D

Greatly appreciated Jinxy:clap::clap:

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
The wheels have just landed:lol: they are like new, fookin beauties, after seeing them really really hope they will fit with 215's on:whistle: am taking them in the morning as it's too late today,
Cheers Jinxy:D

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
Quick update--
Just back from fitter... Back fit fine, front are a no no regardless of tyre width as the alloy protrudes, gutted to say the least bu hey-ho
Cheers for everyones input they looked fookin awesome tbf
Do these come in 8j
Cheers Jinxy:think:

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Quick update--
Just back from fitter... Back fit fine, front are a no no regardless of tyre width as the alloy protrudes, gutted to say the least bu hey-ho
Cheers for everyones input they looked fookin awesome tbf
Do these come in 8j
Cheers Jinxy:think:

Gutted for you mate, as they're a great looking wheel.

Its the ET that you need to get right. See post #62- http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237287&page=4&highlight=wheels

Edit - get your current ones up for sale on the Sirocco forums. The size and offset it ideal for them.

Last edited:

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
So keep the rear at ET35 and buy 2 new ET45 for the front then just switch the tyres and sell the 2 rims ?? :blink: sounds like a plan, after seeing the VMR 19's on the motor today, there the only wheels i want:p they looked class[B)]

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
Just sold these £600 cash on collection tommorrow, do these VMR 710 come in a 8j ????
cheers Jinxy:(

Jinxy69

In the doghouse
Oct 25, 2010
VMR 19" --- Part deux

Right first sorry if you sick to death of these:( bought some 19x8.5 ET35, long story short the front ones stuck out a fraction over the arches, manager to recoup my outlay:) Now really like these, but don't want to be caught again, will 19x8.5 with an ET45 fit inside the arches????
If anyone has these on a MK2 Leon please advise....
Tyre size ?
Lowering ?
any other relevent info ?

Many thanks Jinxy:D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.