Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Black hoses

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Oh and what a fail can't believe Amd would say it's there own map and use revos bit stupid they may as well say they can't wright there own maps we only do revo , still I told you where to go for your map but " it's to far im to gay " excusse was there lol , that's why a certain two hybrid lcrs were **** and same power as a stage two lcr of not worse

Aug 5, 2008
Afternoon All,

We write our own maps but in "some" cases where REVO is getting better results than our remap we will install REVO instead, giving the customer the map that works best on that occasion.

I can assure you we do not only do REVO here and do write our own remaps. There are lots of cars that REVO actually can't do but we can. For example the Audi A4 2.4 we done this morning and the BMW 123d we have on the dyno at the moment.

AmD.

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
( not trying to start an arguement just putting my views accross) , I think the better thing to do was to tell the customer that you have used a revo map rather than your own which is what they have paid for even if you think the revo map was better suited for there car , instead of letting them find out they infact have a revo code rather than amd it's not only beneficial for you but more for them as they can then buy a sps controller (from you) to tweek there car to what they like advance boost , timing etc , this is then a better overall customer service as you are telling the truth and why you used revo instead of your code

brad1

The car is running much stronger and pulls so much harder, it's the best it's even been and there's still more to come with a new actuator :)

One bad thing tho, I've started to create a reservoir in the front passenger footwell. I swear it's coming in from the pollen filter area but I can't see where. I've taken it apart and put it all back together but it's still the same :( any ideas?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Mines the same brad I'm going to order a new filter as it needs it any way and then silicone all the holes out as it was pissing out the other day looked like a horse was pissing in my foot well lol

Vaughny

Mar 3, 2009
Gravesend, Kent
Could be the door seal behind the door card. If you take the door card off you'll see a big metal panel that houses the speakers and other bits. The seal on this panel might have gone.

It went on mine, just took the door card off and ran some silicon sealer around the metal panel. Easy enough fix mate.

brad1

Bought some new pads the other day, i got OMP road and sport racing pads. Im just going to say my pennys worth. After alot of spirited driving on our typical saturday night out, i must say these pads are awesome. I had ferrodo ds2500 pads and they was good, i some how wore them out incredibly quickly. So me being cheap i bought some crappy mintex pads to get me by for a while and they was utter ****, after a couple of hard runs and breaking they sparked and got major fade, dangerous! So i bought these OMP pads as i had read up good stuff about them on the fiat coupe and focus RS forum as they run the same brembos as the cupra R. I must say i was giving the car some major stick last night and no sparks, no fade and the stopping force was amazing. I even had my discs glowing lol. Pads were a bargain of £39 aswell. So before you go getting ripped of my seat for brembo pads at £180, try these :)

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Cheers :) You reckon they're decent then yeah? I need some new discs as well so this may save me a few bob. I got new pads put on when I got the car but the brakes don't feel as good as they did when I got the car despite some new fluid recently so figuring on replacing front pads and discs after christmas.

brad1

Cheers :) You reckon they're decent then yeah? I need some new discs as well so this may save me a few bob. I got new pads put on when I got the car but the brakes don't feel as good as they did when I got the car despite some new fluid recently so figuring on replacing front pads and discs after christmas.

Well put it this way, some people will disagree but i find them just as good as the ferrodo ds2500, if not better :)

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
Good to meet you last week at r tech, also good to see that you were happy with the service from nick & the guys. (Shame about the map) but is what you really wanted.lol

Let me know when your back up there for your forge actuator & i see if i can get over again.

brad1

Good to meet you last week at r tech, also good to see that you were happy with the service from nick & the guys. (Shame about the map) but is what you really wanted.lol

Let me know when your back up there for your forge actuator & i see if i can get over again.

Good to meet you aswell mate :) Im back up there on the 29th, ill PM you why as i dont want it to cause any arguments lol

brad1

There prob as good at lower speeds and some high speed stops , but ferrodos are a race pad and can take abuse all day long depends how you use your car i guess

Dan, these were used at high speed and worked perfect every time, worked fine non stop for half hour at one point ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.