Heater Matrix gone?

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
This morning i de-iced the R and started here up and let it run on my drive for about 10mins whilst i was getting ready to go out , got in the car and it was freezing. my engine temp had gone up to 90 as usual and there complete cold air coming out of all the fans. i drove it a good 20miles to my destination and it was still cold ..... any info would help please , ive tried a search but cant find much!

nathan :)

Mar 16, 2007
SouthWales
yep just check and its fine , its above the max line infact =/ i dont know if its anything to do with it but sometimes there like a clicking noise in the engine bay , i found out where it was coming from today , infront of the coolent resivouir theres a black box (motor? ) with 2/3 plugs going onto the top of it , im guessin its to do with the coolent because one plug go's into the coolent , anyways its one of the plugs going into the "black box" is clicking like if its shorting if i press it down it gets louder? could that be the issue?

nafe

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
there are two rubber hoses that go into the cabin through the bulkhead in the engine bay. they are the heater feed and return. Get it up to operating temp and make sure they are both hot. If not then your matrix had a block in it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise