sticker bombing

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Halpo? Remember his old Corsa C?

halpo3-5.jpg

Even though that looks pretty chavvy its actually quite well done. I feel ashamed to say I quite like it

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
How did the guy with that Corsa ever get in it?

Looks like the door handles have been smoothed, and I can't see a handle in the pillars like you get on Leons for example?

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
If you don't like it don't comment! Everyone has there own taste

Surely in what we all call "a free country" with freedom of speech etc etc he's allowed an opinion?

Personally, I don't like it either, and most ppl on here (whether they like it or not) will agree that it is slightly ott, and a "tad" chav-tastic.... (just a tad :p )

BUT, it's his car (or WAS his car) and as everyone knows, he can do wht he wants with it...

At the end of the day, its just someone's opinion... and to be honest, if he put it up on the web, or in a magazine, then it's fair dues for anyone to voice their opinions on it... (probably the main reason why he did).

[B)]

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
As said above though.. one has to admire the time and money the guy spent on it.. although... it was JUST a corsa... I mean, if he'd have kept tht cash, he could have a hell of a nicer car...

Mar 19, 2010
As said above though.. one has to admire the time and money the guy spent on it.. although... it was JUST a corsa... I mean, if he'd have kept tht cash, he could have a hell of a nicer car...

The polo looks nicely modded, at least he did somthing right :)

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley

I'm with you there buddy, most SEATs/VAG cars look great as standard already, of course mods make them even better ;)

tyranical

Apr 13, 2008
I was referring to the cars posted in it and I suspect the owners of them aswell, not the people posting in this thread.

I don't admire them at all, If your going to spend alot of money and put alot of work into a car, make it nice, not chavvy.

All IMO of course, you may not think its chavvy but If I saw it driving past me the first thing i'd think is chav.

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
what are peoples thought on this?

anyone on here done it to there mk4?

i'm thinking of doing interior parts like center console grab handles etc even maybe the pillars down each side of the windscreen, something to make it stand out and be different.

If you don't like it don't comment! Everyone has there own taste

So you want to know peoples thoughts, but only if they agree with you ;)

knackerdecobre

I was referring to the cars posted in it and I suspect the owners of them aswell, not the people posting in this thread.

How are the polo's chav?

Bodykit? No
Awful/cheap wheels? No
bad paint jobs? No
wheels that don't fit well? No
looks like it fell through halfords? No

:confused:

tyranical

Apr 13, 2008
How are the polo's chav?

Bodykit? No
Awful/cheap wheels? No
bad paint jobs? No
wheels that don't fit well? No
looks like it fell through halfords? No

:confused:

Its all opinions.

My opinion is the wheels look tacky, it's stupidly low and has a bonnet bra on which I also don't like.

People like these things, thats their taste, I on the other hand do not. I like subtle mods that make it look slightly different but good rather than in your face different that alot of people outside the "euro" scene would think what the hell has he done to that. Your average person in a car park that saw that polo would think it looked awful, thats not for me.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I was at one time thinkng of a load of pr0n mag pages glued to my spare bonnet, but then i thought of all the lads at the shows dribbling (or worse) all over the goods, so decided to give it a miss ;)