Service light removal

sibbocupra

Mar 15, 2010
Hi,

Cant find any threads relating to this! Does anyone know the process or have a step by step guide to removing the service light on a Cupra? I can only find info on mk5 GTI's!

Serviced the car my self but i am now getting sick of the sight of the service light!

Any help would be much apreciated.

sibbocupra

Mar 15, 2010
no i havnt. Im sure there is a way of doing it without plugging the car in. The sort of 'press reset button then turn ignition' etc etc???

sibbocupra

Mar 15, 2010
Hmm that dont sound too good, will have to take it to a garage then. Anyone else got any idea's?

Big_Mikey_G

Jul 30, 2009
Birmingham
No worries mate, glad it worked. I'll be using it on mine shortly. Seat seem to think no one does more than 10,000 miles in a year! Mine was only serviced 8 months ago.

The service interval is either 10,000 miles or 12 months - whichever comes sooner. So if you've done 10k miles it's due a service even only after 8 months. (Mine's almost done 10k miles after four(ish) months so is booked in for next week.)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
The service interval is either 10,000 miles or 12 months - whichever comes sooner. So if you've done 10k miles it's due a service even only after 8 months. (Mine's almost done 10k miles after four(ish) months so is booked in for next week.)

Yep, 10k miles comes up every 3 months or so for me. I'm on first name terms with the guy who services my company car.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise