ABF ECU techie query

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Glad it's all sorted for you now. But it could have worked with Dave's donor ecu, but would require the immobilizer chip from that ecu being desoldered and then a new code flashing onto it to disable the immobilizer, probably costing you almost as much as stealth charged you for a map on your ecu.

Last edited:

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Glad it's all sorted for you now. But it could have worked with Dave's donor ecu, but would require the immobilizer chip from that ecu being desoldered and then a new code flashing onto it to disable the immobilizer, probably costing you almost as much as stealth charged you for a map on your ecu.

Sounds a bit risky!

edc

Blue Leather & Shiny Bits
Feb 8, 2002
Surrey
www.clairecoileytrust.com
Hi Jase - long time no see. I've moved to Frimley Green now. Wouldn't mind a nose around your Cordy if you are around some time ;) Sounds like you are having fun with it.

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Hi Ed - yep, I'm still just down the road. Shame we don't have those SC.net gatherings in the Hunters Lodge anymore - perhaps we should try to restart it in the spring?

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Good to hear it's all up and running Jason! Much better power figures you have there, post the power graph up and I will find mine for you to compare what I had if you like.

Anything like my power delivery match it with a 3.94 or 4.2FD with a ATB diff and you will be smiling all the time out on track! Took me months of ummmmm and to do, not to do... to go the next step with throttle bodies!

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Cheers Dave. I don't have a scanner so can't get the new one online - I do have a copy of yours from one of your old posts to compare with.

I think that will be it for the moment - no more major expense planned - just a few little jobs and some tidying up on the bodywork in the spring and then get the damn thing out on track.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Nice one, get a pic or something one day.... would like to see the graph :)

Keep me posted on what and when on the trackdays, I will come to a few as long as I'm not in work :D

edc

Blue Leather & Shiny Bits
Feb 8, 2002
Surrey
www.clairecoileytrust.com
Hi Ed - yep, I'm still just down the road. Shame we don't have those SC.net gatherings in the Hunters Lodge anymore - perhaps we should try to restart it in the spring?

Happy to come to a revived Hunters Lodge meet but I depending on when it is I will either be in an Audi A3, an E46 BMW coupe or an E90 saloon. My Ibiza has been gone for over 2 years now!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise